Carolina v 49ers, week 1 GDT: Football is Back!

Forge

Which newcomer are you looking forward to play his first game most  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which newcomer are you looking forward to play his first game most

• Solomon Thomas
    • Reuben Foster
    • Marquise Goodwin
    • Pierre Garcon
    • George Kittle
    • Robbie Gould...because kickers are people too

21 minutes ago, Forge said:

I hope so, but even still, doesn't she know that the game and gdt are when i pad my post count? Jeez :P

So thats how you vets get those numbers...I thought I'd have to post til i turned 40 to get to the 40k+ that you creeps have. 

1 minute ago, 48 1/2ers said:

So thats how you vets get those numbers...I thought I'd have to post til i turned 40 to get to the 40k+ that you creeps have. 

Hell, at this point, I'm just having full on conversations with myself in the Giants thread lol. I don't know why I'm posting in there...just do lol. 

5 minutes ago, 48 1/2ers said:

If you post after every play at least once - and maybe twice, that's at least 100+ posts a week. That's 1600 a year that are completely free my friend. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Hell, at this point, I'm just having full on conversations with myself in the Giants thread lol. I don't know why I'm posting in there...just do lol. 

hahah i'm usually there with you but once it moved to the team subforum I rarely check it. I've missed the last 3 weeks of games too. 

18 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean you could still do that without even watching the game. IIRC, last year you posted in the gdt at times without even watching the game. You would follow along ESPN gamecast and make your expert observations xD

Thats the plan today! Lol

8 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Why should there be mixed feelings? We didn't even give him a legit offer when he was a FA. 

No I remember it being crabs who didnt want to come back. 

Per Maiocco 

Free-agent wide receiver Michael Crabtree is willing to wait however long it takes to find an appealing situation for the 2015 season, sources told CSNBayArea.com.

The 49ers are interested in re-signing Crabtree, but the six-year veteran prefers to seek a contract with a team that places a greater emphasis on the passing game, according to a league source at the NFL owners meetings.

Archived