Game Day thread sign up sheet

Forge

@y2lamanaki and I spoke with Webby about this, and we all thought this would be a good idea to keep everyone in the forum involved and make sure that our game day threads go up, each with a different vibe and personality. We are looking for people to volunteer for specific games to be the individual responsible for putting up the game day thread for that week. That person can insert a poll, stuff it with gifs, bring up the topics of the game that they are most interested in leading up to the contest. Obviously, we may not get a full season worth of participants, so multiple game threads by the same person would not be out of the question. We do ask that if you are going to sign up for a specific game that you do your best to remember to put up the thread. 

Since I was lazy and forgot to bring this up before, and I wasn't sure what kind of participation we would get, I've already put up a GDT for week 1. So weeks 2-17 are up there for grabs (I figure that we can do an NFL GDT for our bye week?). There's no special order, or anything...if you want a game, just ask. First come first serve. We will use this thread for the official sign up sheet.

Archived