GDT Preseason #3 Steelers at Titans

Titans fan 617

Someone had to start it 

Teams relatively healthy I hope the guys play atleast a quarter

I just want to survive this game without any major injuries to anyone significant 

If Roethlisberger starts I would imagine he attacks the Titans defense similar to last years preseason game and just comes out and slings it and spreads the field.

Thats a good test for the Titans defense because it will show how good or bad our pressure really is and will be a similar attack from the Colts week 2

HUUUUUGE game tomorrow night. Can Mariota stave off Tannehill for the starting gig? Will Mariota CRAP HIS PANTS knowing his job is on the line? Will Mariota even show up? MONUMENTAL game for him. I will be on the edge of my seat all night. Can’t wait.

• Like 4

In perhaps the biggest game of the season Baker Mayfield was 10/26 this week for an astounding 38% completion percentage. Surely he is on the hot seat after such a performance.

It's funny that this exact QB was discussed in some of the QB conversations after Mariota threw 8 balls in week 1 and people wanted him benched lol.

Edited by TitanSS

2 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Probably won’t know until the injury report is due I’d think

At the beginning of the summer, I predicted us coming out and beating Cleveland up...two score win. Now, with Lewan out and our pass rush paper thin....I don't like how we match-up in the trenches

Just now, deeluxx3 said:

At the beginning of the summer, I predicted us coming out and beating Cleveland up...two score win. Now, with Lewan out and our pass rush paper thin....I don't like how we match-up in the trenches

Our pass rush was paper thin to begin with.

Landry hasn't done a thing to date in his career to suggest he's even a decent player, much less some beast that we can rely on for a majority of our rush. Finch is in the same boat.

Wake is our only actually reliable option at OLB and he has to be on a snap count.

I'm not sure how or why anyone in the FO, coaching staff or fan base has ever been ok with our OLB situation. It's a joke honestly.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Our pass rush was paper thin to begin with.

Landry hasn't done a thing to date in his career to suggest he's even a decent player, much less some beast that we can rely on for a majority of our rush. Finch is in the same boat.

Wake is our only actually reliable option at OLB and he has to be on a snap count.

I'm not sure how or why anyone in the FO, coaching staff or fan base has ever been ok with our OLB situation. It's a joke honestly.

Part of my thinking with the pass rush is also that Casey is coming off a big injury. But yea, we're awful on the edge. Great pass rushers aren't exactly growing on trees and are so tough to scout, but I'd love to give that position the offseason love that we gave a position like corner when we got Ryan, Jackson, Butler basically one right after another