GDT Preseason #3 Steelers at Titans

Titans fan 617

8 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

It's now just about killing bad reporting and horrible takes. 

If Marcus wasn't or doesn't cut it. Then sit him. But that's not the case and Tannehill hasn't outplayed him. 

Yeah he didn't look great but neither did Tanny. OL looked awful early.

14 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I remember one year, we played a team that gameplanned and played starters and we were pretty vanilla and played backups. We got whooped in the game. 

People panicked. 

Other team had a horrible year and we made the playoffs. 

2017 is what I'm thinking of. Got whooped by the Bears. And won only 1 preseason game. 

They went 5-11. 

51 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I remember one year, we played a team that gameplanned and played starters and we were pretty vanilla and played backups. We got whooped in the game. 

People panicked. 

Other team had a horrible year and we made the playoffs. 

yeah, i've looooong since stopped caring about the preseason. sometimes individual players having rough outings is frustrating to see (taywan, adoree) but even that isn't always an indicator of anything. 

• Like 1

I think also he saw that Steelers were going to be running stunt games and blitzing and maybe his guys weren't ready for that. 

He made mention of how they tried to run two minute offense and the Steelers "decided to blitz.". To me he seemed a little annoyed about how they played the preseason game. 

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

yeah, i've looooong since stopped caring about the preseason. sometimes individual players having rough outings is frustrating to see (taywan, adoree) but even that isn't always an indicator of anything. 

True. That juju TD was on Sims, one on one. With nobody playing inside.

I'd hope that during the season you wouldn't leave the 4th or 5th corner one on one with no inside coverage. 

21 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I think also he saw that Steelers were going to be running stunt games and blitzing and maybe his guys weren't ready for that. 

He made mention of how they tried to run two minute offense and the Steelers "decided to blitz.". To me he seemed a little annoyed about how they played the preseason game. 

I dunno what the Steelers were doing tonight. They had multiple defensive starters in through like halftime. Not sure what they get out of seeing their starters dominate our 2nd and 3rd string offense but its cool I guess

Yeah am I the only one not that concerned about last night? We just didnt look like wanted to play. Pitt took it very srs and if they wanna ball out out on 3rd string then go ahead lmao.

And offense meh. looked like coach was like ight they are trying hurt us lets get out of here.

Wish Marcus couldve hit Davis on that long one. Davis looks scary this year and Browns footwork is nice.. Only thing that really pissed me off was 25. Hes like my Justin Hunter of defense like COME ON brother. And we need Henry back there bet theres no safety then LOL

Week 1 we will be lit. they get up on us early we are in trouble tho

• Like 1

I didn’t like anything about last nights game

Camera angled irked the crap out of me

Titans O-Line played like crap

More importantly we still don’t know what this team is yet so the preseason was a giant waste of time since the Titans held a lot back this year 

I don’t want to see any starters vs the Bears Thursday night it better be the Woodside show on offense and play a bunch of backups on defense 

5 hours ago, VY-FTW said:

Yeah am I the only one not that concerned about last night? We just didnt look like wanted to play. Pitt took it very srs and if they wanna ball out out on 3rd string then go ahead lmao.

And offense meh. looked like coach was like ight they are trying hurt us lets get out of here.

Wish Marcus couldve hit Davis on that long one. Davis looks scary this year and Browns footwork is nice.. Only thing that really pissed me off was 25. Hes like my Justin Hunter of defense like COME ON brother. And we need Henry back there bet theres no safety then LOL

Week 1 we will be lit. they get up on us early we are in trouble tho

Yeah I think if Marcus could have pushed that pass little more inside Corey could have got it. He had a step on Burns.  
I think looking at the game and reading the tealeaves with Vrabel that Pittsburgh did a lot more on defense than the titans did on offense.  We were pretty basic. I recall seeing the same running play at least 10 times. Not many formations. 

I think every preseason it rains heavy in a game and that game is pretty much useless.  Nothing got done. 

1 hour ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I didn’t like anything about last nights game

Camera angled irked the crap out of me

Titans O-Line played like crap

More importantly we still don’t know what this team is yet so the preseason was a giant waste of time since the Titans held a lot back this year 

I don’t want to see any starters vs the Bears Thursday night it better be the Woodside show on offense and play a bunch of backups on defense 

I actually stopped watching for a little while because the angle was just so bad. I really wished it started lightning so they'd cancel it. It was so annoying to watch.

Kelly got abused a couple of times.
Stafford/Jones needs to communicate better with stunts.
Back up o-line is pretty much a No. 

I wouldn't mind seeing Marcus for one series. See if they can complete a couple passes. Quick drops...and then a max protect bomb to Davis. But that's really not important. Just me wanting to see something interesting. 

A few Titans who are probably going to stay on the team but need to wake up because they were playing into the 3rd and 4th quarters last night and those guys are 

Urban 

Correa 

Taywan

Taywan I get there is a lot of WRs ahead of him but the other 2 are guys who are being counted on this year they need to get it together for Cleveland