GDT Preseason #3 Steelers at Titans

Titans fan 617

12 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

A few Titans who are probably going to stay on the team but need to wake up because they were playing into the 3rd and 4th quarters last night and those guys are 

Urban 

Correa 

Taywan

Taywan I get there is a lot of WRs ahead of him but the other 2 are guys who are being counted on this year they need to get it together for Cleveland 

Correa is garbage

• Like 1

2 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

Eh. This doesn't bother me as much as others. 

It is made to seem like it's only a Nashville thing, but it's not. Our balance may skew more, mainly because of how the city has changed but it happens everywhere. Especially with the long time teams. 

Titans fans were loud in Dallas last year tho. 

18 hours ago, KingTitan said:

I actually stopped watching for a little while because the angle was just so bad. I really wished it started lightning so they'd cancel it. It was so annoying to watch.

Kelly got abused a couple of times.
Stafford/Jones needs to communicate better with stunts.
Back up o-line is pretty much a No. 

I wouldn't mind seeing Marcus for one series. See if they can complete a couple passes. Quick drops...and then a max protect bomb to Davis. But that's really not important. Just me wanting to see something interesting. 

Am I the only one that actually liked that broadcasting angle? I'll admit it takes some getting used to and there's always going to be just that special feeling about the traditional camera setting, but it just feels like it's at least a little bit outdated in a league that's putting such a strong emphasis on the passing game. Felt better than that behind the LoS angle we saw last year.

I think it's nice for a change that you actually get to see live action at the secondary level of defense, and get a full picture of what that looks like, instead of following the LoS and QB for as long as he holds the ball, then switch to the targetted receiver that you have no idea how he got to where he is. Wouldn't mind seeing more and more of this.

6 hours ago, Andrei01 said:

Am I the only one that actually liked that broadcasting angle? I'll admit it takes some getting used to and there's always going to be just that special feeling about the traditional camera setting, but it just feels like it's at least a little bit outdated in a league that's putting such a strong emphasis on the passing game. Felt better than that behind the LoS angle we saw last year.

I think it's nice for a change that you actually get to see live action at the secondary level of defense, and get a full picture of what that looks like, instead of following the LoS and QB for as long as he holds the ball, then switch to the targetted receiver that you have no idea how he got to where he is. Wouldn't mind seeing more and more of this.

I just felt distant from the game. I felt like the intimacy of the game was robbed a little. I don't mind multiple views used, but to have that camera angle as the main angle. I didn't like it. 

I think a mixture would be great. Behind, sky cam, normal, behind the defense...