KingTitan

College Football 2019-20 prospect related

8 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Not impressed with Jordan Love at all. 

Agreed, he sucks.  I only watched the LSU game of his, but man, he couldn't do anything against them.  He seems to do OK beating up other small schools, but Wake Forest was too much for him too.  Maybe a midrounder.

I wanted to watch Herbert vs. Washington's defense yesterday but didn't get a chance.  Stats are good, but did anyone else watch that game?

Maybe I'm a little biased because I'm a huge Ohio State fan but Chase Young looks like a once in a lifetime prospect! In my opinion he's the only player worth trading up for. Even above any of the QB's.

9 minutes ago, lovetitans said:

Maybe I'm a little biased because I'm a huge Ohio State fan but Chase Young looks like a once in a lifetime prospect! In my opinion he's the only player worth trading up for. Even above any of the QB's.

Cole Van Lanen is a legitimate Day 2 prospect and he’s embarrassed him on almost every snap.

53 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Cole Van Lanen is a legitimate Day 2 prospect and he’s embarrassed him on almost every snap.

I didn't specifically watch this matchup, but I saw Young dominate on a bunch of different plays today. You don't get 4 sacks and 2 forced fumbles in a game where you got embarassed every snap very often.

I didn't know anything about Cole Van Lanen, but the first thing I saw when searching his name is that he was PFFs #1 graded OT in 2018. 

Edited by TitanSS

7 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I didn't specifically watch this matchup, but I saw Young dominate on a bunch of different plays today. You don't get 4 sacks and 2 forced fumbles in a game where you got embarassed every snap very often.

I didn't know anything about Cole Van Lanen, but the first thing I saw when searching his name is that he was PFFs #1 graded OT in 2018. 

Oh, I think my phrasing may have been confusing. Young dominated Van Lanen, a really good LT, on pretty much every snap where they were one on one. It was ridiculously impressive.

8 minutes ago, Andrei01 said:

That's okay, but I guarantee you'll grow to Love him once you see him in a Titans uniform.

Eh doesn’t work like that. If he has success then yes but it doesn’t change just because he gets drafted by the Titans.

39 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Eh doesn’t work like that. If he has success then yes but it doesn’t change just because he gets drafted by the Titans.

No, I meant when he'll turn out to be great in a Titans uniform.

Matt Miller releases his latest mock draft and had us taking CeeDee Lamb... YES PLEASE!!! Talk about adding speed to this offense and to me the best route runner in college football.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Matt Miller releases his latest mock draft and had us taking CeeDee Lamb... YES PLEASE!!! Talk about adding speed to this offense and to me the best route runner in college football.

cool, a 4th receiver to not use