KingTitan

College Football 2019-20 prospect related

25 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Chase Young is one of the most dominant CFB players I’ve ever seen.

I was just coming to post about him. He was unstoppable vs Penn State

As much as I like Henry I’m still driving the Swift train! His change of direction and burst is crazy. 

6 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Chase Young is one of the most dominant CFB players I’ve ever seen.

The only one I can really think of was Suh. He was a man amongst kindergartner kids. 

6 hours ago, 615finest said:

Derrick Brown is a beast!

Exactly 🤦🏽‍♂️ He’s my draft crush. Brown, Simmons & Landry Cassey can fade easy into the sunset 

6 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

Exactly 🤦🏽‍♂️ He’s my draft crush. Brown, Simmons & Landry Cassey can fade easy into the sunset 

Eh maybe if we can get a good OLB in FA but then again I think Brown will be way out of our range. I think he goes top 10. The thoughts of a front 7 of Casey - Brown - Simmons with Landry - Brown - Evans - and maybe Clowney? excites me. Takes the pressure off Casey big time for his final years which sadly I think are coming quicker than we thought. 

5 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Eh maybe if we can get a good OLB in FA but then again I think Brown will be way out of our range. I think he goes top 10. The thoughts of a front 7 of Casey - Brown - Simmons with Landry - Brown - Evans - and maybe Clowney? excites me. Takes the pressure off Casey big time for his final years which sadly I think are coming quicker than we thought. 

Clowney is overrated in my opinion not worth the price 

20 hours ago, 615finest said:

Derrick Brown is a beast!

Yes, he is, but he's also pretty much a lock to go top 10.

2 minutes ago, Andrei01 said:

Yes, he is, but he's also pretty much a lock to go top 10.

I would trade up in a heart beat for him he’s going to be a game wrecker 6’4 & can move

On 12/2/2019 at 12:57 AM, titansNvolsR#1 said:

If we're taking a WR this draft, my heart wants Jauan Jennings. Maybe my favorite VFL since Chris Lofton.

I wouldn’t think so. Seeing as how we’re going to need a starting OT, OLB, RB, and CB before free agency, and we still have to pay Tannehill and maybe draft a rookie QB, we won’t be able to spend a premium pick on a WR.

As deep as this RB class is, and with the great pass rushers, I would love to see us trade down to get better depth at OL and pass rusher without wasting all our top picks.

7 hours ago, Daniel said:

I wouldn’t think so. Seeing as how we’re going to need a starting OT, OLB, RB, and CB before free agency, and we still have to pay Tannehill and maybe draft a rookie QB, we won’t be able to spend a premium pick on a WR.

As deep as this RB class is, and with the great pass rushers, I would love to see us trade down to get better depth at OL and pass rusher without wasting all our top picks.

I doubt we'd have to spend a premium pick on JJ.

55 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

I doubt we'd have to spend a premium pick on JJ.

When I say a premium pick, I mean the first three or four picks. Maybe it’s just the homer in me, but I think he comes off before round 5. His projections seem a little low unless he’s just crazy slow at the combine.

11 hours ago, Daniel said:

Are you suggesting we won't resign Conklin, Ryan, Henry?

I'm assuming you're just saying they're not under contract, but I actually think we bring all of them and Tannehill back next year leaving just OLB on that list.