College Football 2019-20 prospect related

KingTitan

definitely didn’t see that coming. Rare seeing RBs go back for a senior season. Definitely wanted him in like the 2nd round. My list is now Swift, Akers, and Kylin Hill. I’m still iffy on Dobbins. Kylin is my sleeper pick, I think he’ll  be a Steal 

15 minutes ago, 615finest said:

definitely didn’t see that coming. Rare seeing RBs go back for a senior season. Definitely wanted him in like the 2nd round. My list is now Swift, Akers, and Kylin Hill. I’m still iffy on Dobbins. Kylin is my sleeper pick, I think he’ll  be a Steal 

I like Akers a lot. Damn good back who had some very good seasons behind arguably the worst OL in the country. Very explosive back. We definitely need to find a RB who can take some of the load off of Henry but I definitely wouldn’t spend a 1st or 2nd round pick on one. I think Akers could definitely be available in the 3rd or 4th round(we don’t have a 4th). 1st and 2nd rounds will have to be around finding edge help and either CB/RT depending on who we resign in Conklin or Ryan. If we resign Ryan, then we have to draft a OT pretty high. Same goes with if we lose Ryan. We could resign Brock who has been solid but we still need to get much better with that group IMO. 

Edited by ttitansfan4life

22 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I like Akers a lot. Damn good back who had some very good seasons behind arguably the worst OL in the country. Very explosive back. We definitely need to find a RB who can take some of the load off of Henry but I definitely wouldn’t spend a 1st or 2nd round pick on one. I think Akers could definitely be available in the 3rd or 4th round(we don’t have a 4th). 1st and 2nd rounds will have to be around finding edge help and either CB/RT depending on who we resign in Conklin or Ryan. If we resign Ryan, then we have to draft a OT pretty high. Same goes with if we lose Ryan. We could resign Brock who has been solid but we still need to get much better with that group IMO. 

I wouldn’t be mad if we took a RB in the 2nd but it all depends on what we do in FA like you said.. The more I watch Akers the more I like him. He’s a capable WR out of the back field and could take some of the load off of Henry which we definitely need. If he’s there in the 3rd I’d love the pick. Same goes for hill as well

On 1/17/2020 at 11:24 PM, ttitansfan4life said:

Yeah, Akers really seems like could be the best back to come out of this class when it's all said and done, but his pass protection is a concern to me. 

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Yikes what a bad idea

Now we trying to out do each other?

Next city, they gonna sky dive into the place. 
At least Nashville was organic like Philly.  You pick a spot and have people show up. Don't need all this. 
Takes away from the draft in my opinion. Makes it more of a reality show.

11 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

At least Nashville was organic like Philly.  You pick a spot and have people show up. Don't need all this. 

In defense of this ridiculousness: it's Vegas.

50 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Sadly I missed last years but I am planning a trip to this draft. Never been to Vegas before and I’m exactly the biggest gambler especially slot machines but oh well... should be a hell of a time. It’ll actually be my first time out west and I’m sure that time change will kick my ***  at first. Hell, I struggle with just the 1 hour difference going from east to central in Nashville. 

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Seems destined to slow down the draft

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Sadly I missed last years but I am planning a trip to this draft. Never been to Vegas before and I’m exactly the biggest gambler especially slot machines but oh well... should be a hell of a time. It’ll actually be my first time out west and I’m sure that time change will kick my ***  at first. Hell, I struggle with just the 1 hour difference going from east to central in Nashville. 

Nothing like yawning and feeling like you've missed a week of sleep at 7 o'clock in the evening because it's 10 pm your time.

35 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Jalin Reagor early draft crush. Kind of speed we need on offense but also isn’t afraid to go up and get it.

Swift is my draft crush(highly unlikely) but Reagor is 2nd, He definitely has speed to burn we definitely need his speed on offense. I believe he has a 40 inch vert so he can definitely go get it.

Antonio Gibson is becoming intriguing to me too. RB/WR from Memphis weighed in at 224 at the Senior bowl. Could be the perfect complimentary back.

Edited by 615finest