KingTitan

3 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

So the consensus seems to be everyone wanting us to go CB as do I

Who is the guy you want at 29

Who should we want at 29

Gladley?

Jalon Johnson?

Other?

At 29, the guy I want is no one.  I want us to trade down.  The fact that no one can agree on which corner is the best decision at 29 shows that.  Trade down, and take the best corner left, or another position, if there's someone higher on the BPA list.  If we were to move down about 10 spots, pick up a fourth rounder, and snag AJ Terrell, I think that's a bigger win than taking Gladney and having to hope the board plays out in our favor the rest of the way.  We don't have enough picks to take everything we need.

Who we should want, if we stay, is Gladney.  Between CB4 and CB7, it's tough to distinguish who is better (I have it: Terrell, Diggs, Fulton, Arnette) but I think Gladney is pretty clearly the third best one in this class.

Still with needs at, in no particular order: CB, DT, WR, OL, RB, QB, K, and Edge if we don't sign Clowney, we need more picks.

Edited by Daniel

Amik Robertson is one of those guys I just haven't had a chance to watch tape on.  Meant to look into him though, with all the hype.  The more I look into it, the more I like this CB class.

Bryce Hall is the same way.  I watched some tape, but what was available on Youtube was pretty crappy quality, so I've kept him in the air as far as my feelings go.

Love is going to be great and I love the fit!

As for our pick, I have no clue who I want. I haven't paid enough attention to the recent news and honsetly have no idea why Epenesa is still on the board, but that could look like good value.

17 minutes ago, Daniel said:

So how many players at positions of need did yall have above Wright?

Who is Wright? Wilson?

This was my big board I posted the other day assuming we have Clowney in the bag already....

1.) Jeff Gladney, CB, TCU

2.) Laviska Shenault, WR, Colorado State

3.) Kristian Fulton, CB, LSU

4.) Damon Arnette, CB, Ohio State

5.) Jaylon Johnson, CB, Utah

6.) Jalen Reagor, WR, TCU

7.) Isaiah Wilson, OT, Georgia - Better fit in our offense than guys like Jones and Jackson

8.) Brandon Aiyuk, WR, Arizona State

9.) Marlon Davidson, DL, Auburn

10.) Ross Blacklock, DL, TCU

Edited by ttitansfan4life

26 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Who is Wright? Wilson?

Yes, Wilson.  I don't know why I keep calling him Isaiah Wright, but I did it in my mock draft too.

Raegor wasn't available, but I agree with most of your list.  I had Ezra Cleveland and Josh Jones over him at the same position;  Mims; five RBs; Blacklock, Madubuike, Davidson, and Gallimore at DT; YGM, Epenesa, and Greenard at Edge; and Gladney, Diggs, and Fulton at CB.

So yeah, I really, really didn't like the value.

Edited by Daniel

What are you guys thoughts on Laviska? He’s not a speed guy but he’s a playmaker and I feel like he’s a Titan type player. A dog, big and strong, and is competitive. Kind of reminds me of AJ Brown. Just doesn’t have the production like most Titan picks

Edited by 615finest

Just now, 615finest said:

What are you guys thoughts on Laviska? He’s not a speed guy but he’s a playmaker and I feel like he’s a Titan type player. A dog, big and strong, and is competitive.

Big, strong, and injured.  Beyond that, it's hard to say without knowing the medicals.  Could be a steal at our second pick, could be a reach in the fifth.

6 minutes ago, 615finest said:

What are you guys thoughts on Laviska? He’s not a speed guy but he’s a playmaker and I feel like he’s a Titan type player. A dog, big and strong, and is competitive. Kind of reminds me of AJ Brown. Just doesn’t have the production like most Titan picks

Stud. Raw route runner though

12 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Who is Wright? Wilson?

This was my big board I posted the other day assuming we have Clowney in the bag already....

1.) Jeff Gladney, CB, TCU

2.) Laviska Shenault, WR, Colorado State

3.) Kristian Fulton, CB, LSU

4.) Damon Arnette, CB, Ohio State

5.) Jaylon Johnson, CB, Utah

6.) Jalen Reagor, WR, TCU

7.) Isaiah Wilson, OT, Georgia - Better fit in our offense than guys like Jones and Jackson

8.) Brandon Aiyuk, WR, Arizona State

9.) Marlon Davidson, DL, Auburn

10.) Ross Blacklock, DL, TCU

Damn sir nice call

• Like 1