College Football 2019-20 prospect related

KingTitan

1 hour ago, dtait93 said:

Wrong.

Davis has played a lot better since his 2nd and 3rd starts.

OL as a whole seems to have issues with stunts and blitz, but changing one player doesn't fix that.

I think he's solidified himself as a starter going into next year.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Davis has played a lot better since his 2nd and 3rd starts.

OL as a whole seems to have issues with stunts and blitz, but changing one player doesn't fix that.

I think he's solidified himself as a starter going into next year.

Yea he needs time to develop in pass-pro. I just want better depth among the OL. Should never see the likes of Douglas playing again.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Yea he needs time to develop in pass-pro. I just want better depth among the OL. Should never see the likes of Douglas playing again.

Yeah we need depth all across the OL pretty badly. Saffold will be 32, which isn't super old for OL, but is old enough you could justify investing a pick on a backup interior OL that will eventually replace him.

A quality backup that could play C/OG would be great.

After EDGE and K, I still think backup RB is our next biggest need. However we get it. 

5 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Davis will be fine I have no doubt, it’s growing pains next offseason a yr in the strength & conditioning program will have him ready. Remember Tyron Smith getting tossed like a Rag doll his rookie yr, granted he was 19th but you get my point 

Boston College junior RB AJ Dillon will forego his final season of eligibility and enter the 2020 NFL Draft, according to Yahoo Sports' Pete Thamel.

Dillon (6'0/250) turning pro shouldn't come as a surprise, as Boston College will have a new head coach next season and he's been a workhorse for the last three years. The junior running back has also decided to sit out the Eagles' January 2 Birmingham Bowl matchup with Cincinnati. This season Dillon carried the ball 318 times, rushing for 1,685 yards and 14 touchdowns. He was also responsible for 13 receptions for 195 yards and a touchdown. Dillon's effectiveness as a pass-catcher was something that scouts pinpointed as an area in which he needed to improve ahead of the 2019 season, and given his role in the Boston College offense his performance in receiving drills during the pre-draft process will be key. Dillon was not ranked among the top ten draft-eligible backs by ESPN's Mel Kiper Jr. in late November.

Source: Yahoo Sports
Dec 10, 2019, 12:53 PM ET

My replacement for Derrick Henry if we let him walk. 

29 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I likes him. Lol. 

Not saying we should let him walk but someone I think fits. 

I think I've seen him projected as a FB in the NFL. He doesn't have anywhere near Henry's speed. Probably a day 3 guy.

It's weird seeing our current FB be as much smaller than Henry as he is.