College Football 2019-20 prospect related

KingTitan

4 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Edwwards-Helaire would be an interesting option to spell Henry. Good hands..tough to bring down..

Identify our offense. 
Find the players that fit that scheme and load up.

Make them say "That is just a Titans Player" when the draft comes around. 

5 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Identify our offense. 
Find the players that fit that scheme and load up.

Make them say "That is just a Titans Player" when the draft comes around. 

Queen is impressive as well. Don't know if we'd go after him with Jayon and now Long emerging though. Dude plays fast and is all over the place. Forgot we have Walker waiting in the wings as well.

8 hours ago, dtait93 said:

Queen is impressive as well. Don't know if we'd go after him with Jayon and now Long emerging though. Dude plays fast and is all over the place. Forgot we have Walker waiting in the wings as well.

Jayon may be a cap casualty in a couple of years, especially since JRob seems to be, specifically, very good at finding linebackers in the draft.

Listen to me when I say this 🗣Derek Stingly is the best F****Kn CB I’ve seen come out of college, he’s Revis 2.0 with better ball skills. His defensive stance is just like Revis, he’s so fundamentally sound & is a technician technique wise. You can leave him on a island all day long no exaggeration 

• Like 1

A player no one talks about that I've started to really like is Jabari Zuniga, EDGE, Florida. He got hurt in like week 3 this year and wasn't the same for the rest of the season. He was actually projected to us at 21st overall in a preseason mock draft.

In the two games I watched he looked like a beast. Physically he reminds me of Danielle Hunter.

Might be there in the 2nd round now because of his injury. I honestly thought he looked like a top 10-15 pick in that small sample size.

Edited by TitanSS