tab

Andrew Luck informs Colts he plans to retire

Colts gonna end up with Trevor

they always find themselves in position to draft generational quarterbacks lol(elway, Manning, Luck)

Right before the regular season? What a slap to his teammates.... at least retire a couple weeks before the draft. 

They had SB aspirations as well. Wonder if they will trade a 1st for Nate Peterman?

I need to get this out one last time. 

Andrew Luck is the best young Quarterback in the league by far and it’s not even close. 

#LuckAllDay

Just now, BayRaider said:

Right before the regular season? What a slap to his teammates.... at least retire a couple weeks before the draft. 

They had SB aspirations as well. Wonder if they will trade a 1st for Nate Peterman?

Because he got hurt again and the team likely was trying to rush him back just like they did with the shoulder injury.

Seriously, is this real? I can't believe it. Just when the Colts were finally looking like legit contenders.

What in the heck is this all about? This is a major shocker. Wonder if the ankle is worse than the Colts led on and he's tired of rehabbing. 

This doesnt make sense, this cant be real. This is beyond shocking.  Something is up i dont see this happening. Makes no sense. 

Just now, KingOfTheDot said:

I need to get this out one last time. 

Andrew Luck was the best young Quarterback in the league by far and it’s not even close. 

#LuckAllDay

FIFY.

Also MVPatrick would like a word.