Jump to content
BayRaider

XFL Announces Team Names and Logos

Recommended Posts

D0775381-0-F0-C-4534-B363-BFAC283-B9326.

Outside of New York Guardians and Dallas Renegades, these are pretty bad IMO... might have to be a fan of a New York team which I never thought possible. Not rooting a L.A. team and no Northern California team. 

Still excited for the league though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

lol, i couldnt read the font good, and I thought it said Vixens

The twist all along... female football. Your star, Jonny Manziel. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you not like the team names? As I think the designs and color combinations will be pretty sweet. Also cool they've got a team called the Dragons. About time someone finally did that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

lol, i couldnt read the font good, and I thought it said Vixens

Is lingerie league still around?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aren’t these the Madden relocation teams?

 

 

just kidding, they’re not bad. You can only get so creative with it before it’s just weird.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dome said:

Is lingerie league still around?

I think it is, yeah. Don't quote me on that, though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Heinz D. said:
3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Is lingerie league still around?

I think it is, yeah. Don't quote me on that, though. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Which uni does Luck look best in?

He was born in D.C. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll spend zero time thinking of the XFL. Couldnt care less about it. Pretty much how I approached the Arena League.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Leader said:

I'll spend zero time thinking of the XFL. Couldnt care less about it. Pretty much how I approached the Arena League.

Except you posted in the XFL thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JBURGE said:

Except you posted in the XFL thread

And I may again. Theres a difference between knowing something exists and paying it any mind. I'm choosing the latter and wont be paying any attention to the XFL. Which I hope goes the way of the USFL, Arena League football, whatever that other league was a few years ago that closed up shop after a few months (who's one "star" was a player nicknamed "Hate Me" or something?) - and lastly - the league that died just a few months ago thats greatest highlight was a QB getting mashed.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Leader said:

And I may again. Theres a difference between knowing something exists and paying it any mind. I'm choosing the latter and wont be paying any attention to the XFL. Which I hope goes the way of the USFL, Arena League football, whatever that other league was a few years ago that closed up shop after a few months (who's one "star" was a player nicknamed "Hate Me" or something?) - and lastly - the league that died just a few months ago thats greatest highlight was a QB getting mashed.

 

he hate me was from the xfl 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Dome said:
13 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

I think it is, yeah. Don't quote me on that, though. 

 

Yeah, but they changed the name to the Legends Football League because they were worried about reputation or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×