With Luck’s retirement, what’s your expectations for the AFCS?

dtait93

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, y*so*blu said:

My expectation going in was that the Titans would win it without looking particularly impressive. Too early to be sure, but them losing at home to the Luck-less Colts is ... not good.

That's your fault for thinking the Colts entire team is nothing without Luck. Luck was a once in a generation talent who was finally realizing his potential after years of injury and being played around by a bad team but.. The Colts are good without him, Jacoby isn't a bad starter, he's no Luck but I'd put him on the same level as other AFCS starters (that aren't Watson) and they still have T.Y Hilton, a leading wideout.

Titans last week win was a fluke, Browns definitely aren't gonna be that poor all season. Titans are a talented team let down by glaring flaws, another perennial .500 team... like the rest of the AFCS lol.

Edited by Drained

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Whoever wins will be a 4 seed at best and will probably lose to the Chargers or Bills in the first round. 

This division is an absolute mess right now. Nobody will WIN the division, someone will just not lose as much.

But what about my Texans super bowl bet? 😥😥