Chiefs @ Packers "The Camp Body Bowl"

Leader

Let's just get to the Bears game with no more injuries! Could care less about this game as I think 50 spots have been secured and they are playing for 3 roster spots. I hope one battle still ongoing is for kicker! Crosby would have some trade value IMO. Ficken, not so much! 

I’d like to see if Boyle can continue building on his performance against Oakland.  If he can string together a couple of solid outings and build some confidence going into the season, he’ll be in a better position mentally to step in when needed - hopefully not in the Bears game.

53 minutes ago, Victor1124 said:

Hey man, living in KC and being someone who roots for the Chiefs, take it easy! Seeing any Chiefs bandwagon happening in St. Louis?

Fox has been carrying the Packers for preseason.  There has been good following for the Packers, Bears, Cowboys, Steelers, and Chiefs.  There was a bit of a migration after Hurricane Katrina from New Orleans to the I-70 corridor, so there is a healthy following for the Saints too.  I honestly think that St. Louis can become a Packers town with not too much more effort, maybe toss a preseason game here?  St Louis doesn't want to cheer for Chicago teams.  Kansas City is seen as a little brother to a lot of people in St. Louis.  Probably the way that Chicago sees St. Louis or Milwaukee.  The closest team is the Colts, nobody likes the Colts.  Still some people stuck with the Rams.  When the Rams moved, my suggestion was for the burned Rams fans was the Titans.  Nashville has a lot of similarities to St. Louis, and is close enough to drive to a game or two during the season.  

2 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Fox has been carrying the Packers for preseason.

We talked about this one day, but all the GB games for me have been on NBC lol but it's fox for you huh? Odd

Edited by Norm

40 minutes ago, Norm said:

We talked about this one day, but all the GB games for me have been on NBC lol but it's fox for you huh? Odd

Any station can buy the rights to the Packers preseason games package.  A CBS channel shows them all in my area.

https://www.packers.com/video/tv-network

Edited by {Family Ghost}

7 hours ago, Golfman said:

Let's just get to the Bears game with no more injuries! Could care less about this game as I think 50 spots have been secured and they are playing for 3 roster spots. I hope one battle still ongoing is for kicker! Crosby would have some trade value IMO. Ficken, not so much! 

Unless Crosby is traded, I think whoever gets cut ends up on the Bears and hits the game winner for them in week 1.  :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Norm said:

Looking at the 506, the Packers seem to be carried in areas close to the Wisconsin area, Alaska, Hawaii, Sioux Falls, and St. Louis.  

The CW station has been picking up Bears games.

2 hours ago, MaximusGluteus said:

Unless Crosby is traded, I think whoever gets cut ends up on the Bears and hits the game winner for them in week 1.  :ph34r:

Wow! Debbie Downer or what! I think they are going to stick with the kid they have. He drilled a 58 yarder this week. I think that sealed the deal for him. Also, we're kicking their *** in week 1. 

Edited by Golfman