Trade Rumors

RaidersAreOne

Just now, Totty said:

Oh my.... Sorry Texans fans.  😬

Given how this day has gone, I'm not going to poopoo on this. It's not like we draft well, so dropping picks into a proven player? It's avoiding the heartache for the next two years.

Tunsil is immediately the best OL in the BOB era, and the Watson era. It solidifies Tytus Howard as a G. An OL of Tunsil/Howard/Martin/Scharping/Henderson can do great things for this offense, and Stills will get a lot of run when Will Fuller gets hurt.

I'm very OK with this. It's a massive overspend, but it just makes this offense downright dangerous.

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Given how this day has gone, I'm not going to poopoo on this. It's not like we draft well, so dropping picks into a proven player? It's avoiding the heartache for the next two years.

Tunsil is immediately the best OL in the BOB era, and the Watson era. It solidifies Tytus Howard as a G. An OL of Tunsil/Howard/Martin/Scharping/Henderson can do great things for this offense, and Stills will get a lot of run when Will Fuller gets hurt.

I'm very OK with this. It's a massive overspend, but it just makes this offense downright dangerous.

You already left for the Saints you fair weather fan

11 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You already left for the Saints you fair weather fan

It's like the five second rule. I'm allowed to jump back and forth in the same day.

31 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I told you Bob don’t want draft picks.

This is just their strategy to avoid having to hire a new GM.  Players that need extensions?  Bah!  Trade them away!  Premium draft picks that would need to be scouted for and made?  Bah!  Trade them away!

Who needs a GM?

38 minutes ago, Totty said:

Oh my.... Sorry Texans fans.  😬

I mean... THIS year tho... It could be good? Additions at RB, CB, LT, and some LBs that could help strengthen the team's depth. Also, it's fair to point out that, historically, Whitney Mercilus is better when one of Jadeveon Clowney or JJ Watt isn't on the field. The run defense may suffer, but Mercilus will have an easier job getting to the QB now that he can play in his ideal spot as one of the two primary rushers.

Archived