College Footabll - BACK BABY

Texas_OutLaw7

8 hours ago, Danger said:

Maybe this is the year the Longhorns turn the corner, but I won't believe it until they do it frankly. I think it's nepotism to have them ranked in the top 10 at this point in time.

The last game they played they beat a Georgia team that's currently ranked in the top 5. Week 2 we will found out though

22 hours ago, Danger said:

Maybe this is the year the Longhorns turn the corner, but I won't believe it until they do it frankly. I think it's nepotism to have them ranked in the top 10 at this point in time.

I feel like we're being set up for disappointment. 

Please tell me some of you saw the final 20 seconds of South Carolina vs North Carolina.

UNC is up by 4. It's 4th down. Clock is running. SCAR has no time outs. UNC....kneels down! Turnover on downs, around midfield-ish.

SCAR has a chance, the snap...the sack...the fumble...the return for a TD. Mack's return to the game is hilarious. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Please tell me some of you saw the final 20 seconds of South Carolina vs North Carolina.

UNC is up by 4. It's 4th down. Clock is running. SCAR has no time outs. UNC....kneels down! Turnover on downs, around midfield-ish.

SCAR has a chance, the snap...the sack...the fumble...the return for a TD. Mack's return to the game is hilarious. 

I saw the pass that put UNC up, but tuned out until Oregon Auburn after. I missed all that

Edited by DaBoys