College Footabll - BACK BABY

Texas_OutLaw7

14 minutes ago, D82 said:

I don't really have any interest in a guy who failed to meet expectations at Washington 

Seems pretty harsh....they won like 70% of their games under him. Made it to 2 BCS games. Finished or tied for 1st in Pac 10 three times. Won more games in his 6 yrs than the previous 11 seasons. I mean, what kind of expectations did they have, because 9-10 win seasons are above standard at UW to my knowledge. 

15 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

Washington was a bottom feeding team in the Pac-12 when Petersen took over. He’s done an outstanding job there.

Exactly. And over the last 4 years, no Pac12 team has won more games, and only 10 teams nationally have a better record.

He may have failed to meet the expectations for Washington that Alabama fans have for Alabama. Other than that, I'm not sure what on earth he is talking about.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

For a group of people who spend a big chunk of their lives following the NFL draft, the (lack of) comprehension of the college football landscape is surprising.

It's hard to keep track of everything right now. NFL, NBA, NHL & Esports. It's like prime sports season.

I gotta put time away just to watch highlights if I even can lol.

Edited by canadaluvsdallas