College Footabll - BACK BABY

Texas_OutLaw7

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

Michigan 3 lost fumbles all year last season.

They have 5 lost and 7 total so far in 1.5 games.

Regardless of the outcome of today's Michigan game vs. Army two things are clear in my mind:

1.  Michigan should not be ranked.

2.  We are hopefully witnessing the end of the Harbaugh era.  Hasn't beaten Ohio State and his record vs top 10 opponents is disgraceful.  This debacle today.  Pack your bags Captain Khaki Pants.

25 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Goodness, I was so wrong about Taggart and FSU. lol

You seen the picture right? The one where the WR is lined up outside, but facing the wrong direction. It’s hilarious....not quite as funny as the Gator players blocking each other, but funny nonetheless.

2 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

You seen the picture right? The one where the WR is lined up outside, but facing the wrong direction. It’s hilarious....not quite as funny as the Gator players blocking each other, but funny nonetheless.

It makes me so happy.

FSU also called a TO on 4th Down to punt with under a minute left. 

8 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Well that was hella disappointing Texas. You just pulled a Jason Garrett type finish. 

What I found disappointing was the LSU defense having to resort to "cramps" to kill any Texas momentum. Is that SEC football at it's best? Resort to underhanded tactics