College Footabll - BACK BABY

Texas_OutLaw7

6 hours ago, The_Slamman said:

Slovis looked as impressive as any true freshman I’ve ever seen.  Stanford under Shaw traditionally has a pretty good defense.  I don’t know how good they are this year but Slovis absolutely dominated them in the second half.

I guess the kid is Kurt Warners' protege

Not a great showing from Iowa today, but a win is a win. I'll take it. The lightening show was far more impressive than the game itself. 

Trevor Lawrence has come back to earth a little bit. He made some poor throws today. 

Jalen Hurts is head and shoulders above the crowd in the Heisman race. Can't say enough about Lincoln Riley. His future paycheck is going to be really big. 

Crazy stat for the day....

That is hard to even wrap my head around. 

5 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Not a great showing from Iowa today, but a win is a win. I'll take it. The lightening show was far more impressive than the game itself. 

Trevor Lawrence has come back to earth a little bit. He made some poor throws today. 

Jalen Hurts is head and shoulders above the crowd in the Heisman race. Can't say enough about Lincoln Riley. His future paycheck is going to be really big. 

Crazy stat for the day....

That is hard to even wrap my head around. 

Chuba Hubbard is from my hometown lol. Sherwoodpark, Alberta

Canadian Talent baby

Edited by canadaluvsdallas

4 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

@plan9misfit What game does Jim get fired?

Hopefully soon. This is unacceptable. It’s one thing to lose, but another altogether to put that crap on the field, especially with 2 weeks to prepare. He can’t beat top 15 teams, can’t beat his rivals, and can’t win bowl games.

He should be fired.

Harbaugh is definitely in deep doo-doo. 

• Overall Record: 40-15
• vs. Ranked Opponents: 8-11
• Bowl Record: 1-3
• vs. Top-10 Teams: 1-9

Doubt anything happens this week, but the margin for error is non-existent.  3 of next 5 vs ranked opponents (Iowa, @ Penn St, ND). Probably has to win at least 2 here and then beat OSU at home in season finale. Regardless another lose to Ohio St and he's toast. Everyone connects to UM won't stand for 0-5.

FWIW, his buyout is $15m. Drop in the bucket for UM.  

Also, UM wouldn't have to look very far from my front door for their replacement. Iowa St. HC, Matt Campbell is going to make some big time program very happy.

Edited by WizardHawk