College Footabll - BACK BABY

Texas_OutLaw7

1 hour ago, The_Slamman said:

Honestly, who would you take in front of burrow?  

We both know that teams will still love Tua because the sample size is slightly larger, and he’s more mobile than Burrow. Now that dual threat QBs are rising in prominence, I think it gives Tua a slight edge. I think Burrow plays better under pressure, but Tua is no slouch. 

6 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

I still don’t see the hoopla about Herbert. He doesn’t wow me at all. Tua and Burrow do, but not Herbert. I don’t see the leadership or the intangibles, and his footwork is poor. 

I'm on the fence with his leadership because he did bring Oregon back to a national stage in some degree but he wouldn't hold a strap to Burrows in that area. Still, I bet some teams out there have been gushing over his measurables. Which would be a dire mistake.

At the Start of the year, I expected 3 losses to the Florida Gators.

After losing Franks, I actually thought it wasn't the worst thing - and it hasn't been. Both are losses have been to top 10 teams (LSU and UGA) - and Frankly, Florida probably should have beaten both. 

This is turning out to be a successful year for Florida. I appears I was wrong about Mullen.