49ers Future Podcast Episode 24 - Now Available (3/24/20 - Free Agency Recap) - Check First Post

y2lamanaki

11 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

The fact that you haven't signed up to guest yet is a total travesty. Very sad.

As a non-native english speaker, and a guy who gets anxious simply leaving a voice message, podcasts aren't really my thing. We'd record for an hour, then you'd listen to it and say: "We can't publish that..."

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rudyZ said:

As a non-native english speaker, and a guy who gets anxious simply leaving a voice message, podcasts aren't really my thing. We'd record for an hour, then you'd listen to it and say: "We can't publish that..."

And then I would totally publish it. It would be tremendous. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, John232 said:

Great pod. iirc, Ford has an opt out afte ryear 2? Seems like a certainty that we use it. 

Not even joking, but if we cut him before April next season, we save 10 million in cap. We don't even have to wait for after year 2. 

45 minutes ago, Forge said:

Not even joking, but if we cut him before April next season, we save 10 million in cap. We don't even have to wait for after year 2. 

Dee has been limited but has looked great when he's played. Really worried this is a bad look if we do it, but we do need the money, badly. 

9 hours ago, John232 said:

Dee has been limited but has looked great when he's played. Really worried this is a bad look if we do it, but we do need the money, badly. 

Oh yeah, I wouldn't even entertain the thought unless something bad happened. But that deal is structured extremely friendly for us

I don't see why we would cut Ford, unless we had a surefire plan to replace him. Even limited, he brings something to the table. And if he clears up his problems with an offseason surgery, just imagine a 100% Ford to go with an experienced Bosa, next year... 

• Like 2