Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
y2lamanaki

49ers Future Podcast Episode 22 - Now Available (2/2/20 - SUPER BOWL) - Check First Post

Recommended Posts

Just now, Forge said:

You are always welcome to join us! There is a sign up sheet somewhere....

That would be great. Where is the sheet? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 49ers2015 said:

That would be great. Where is the sheet? 

I found it. Turns out, we actually have it's own topic for it lol. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still want to start the Non-American American Football Podcast. We would talk about football and take shots at Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, rudyZ said:

I still want to start the Non-American American Football Podcast. We would talk about football and take shots at Trump.

The fact that you haven't signed up to guest yet is a total travesty. Very sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Forge’s voice sounds like a cat lapping up Milk...

I also apparently sound like chief wiggum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

The fact that you haven't signed up to guest yet is a total travesty. Very sad.

As a non-native english speaker, and a guy who gets anxious simply leaving a voice message, podcasts aren't really my thing. We'd record for an hour, then you'd listen to it and say: "We can't publish that..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Forge said:

I also apparently sound like chief wiggum

That seriously made me laugh out loud. I didn’t hear that when we were recording, but now I will always hear it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rudyZ said:

As a non-native english speaker, and a guy who gets anxious simply leaving a voice message, podcasts aren't really my thing. We'd record for an hour, then you'd listen to it and say: "We can't publish that..."

And then I would totally publish it. It would be tremendous. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great pod. iirc, Ford has an opt out afte ryear 2? Seems like a certainty that we use it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, John232 said:

Great pod. iirc, Ford has an opt out afte ryear 2? Seems like a certainty that we use it. 

Not even joking, but if we cut him before April next season, we save 10 million in cap. We don't even have to wait for after year 2. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Forge said:

Not even joking, but if we cut him before April next season, we save 10 million in cap. We don't even have to wait for after year 2. 

Dee has been limited but has looked great when he's played. Really worried this is a bad look if we do it, but we do need the money, badly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, John232 said:

Dee has been limited but has looked great when he's played. Really worried this is a bad look if we do it, but we do need the money, badly. 

Oh yeah, I wouldn't even entertain the thought unless something bad happened. But that deal is structured extremely friendly for us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't see why we would cut Ford, unless we had a surefire plan to replace him. Even limited, he brings something to the table. And if he clears up his problems with an offseason surgery, just imagine a 100% Ford to go with an experienced Bosa, next year... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×