49ers Future Podcast Episode 24 - Now Available (3/24/20 - Free Agency Recap) - Check First Post

y2lamanaki

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Special shout out to @clarkfn2284, whom @y2lamanaki and I have decided to blame should this team lose to Arizona. Don't ask questions, just point fingers at Clark if it happens. 

I'm sensing some insecurity and a smear campaign coming from @Forge. I apologize for smashing the pod and driving up the spins. I will make sure that I decline @y2lamanaki invite as his new co-host.........lol

• Like 1

On 11/19/2019 at 10:10 AM, oldman9er said:

Still enjoying em when I catch up, so thanks for the efforts, guys.

Really worthwhile discussions; you all been doing a great job. 

cheering-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif

Really appreciate you taking the time to go through them, and even happier that you've been enjoying. Same with everyone who has been enjoying these. They've been a lot of fun for us to make. 

On 11/19/2019 at 2:31 PM, John232 said:

I am listening to the post Seattle pod and I’m loving it and feeling personally attacked.

Glad you're listening - and no need to feel attacked! 

On 11/19/2019 at 5:46 PM, JIllg said:

Apologies for the mike fail. Thanks for having me on. :)

Of course - next time we'll have to get you unmuted for more real-time conversation.

Oh, and this week's episode is now up. Consider this your weekly bump!

I apologize to everyone for this one. It was a rough night in forge household. Baby forge was not being good. His mom had him, but he's a little hard to contain sometimes. I lost focus several times in this one while I was talking, got distracted... Just a really bad one from me

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

I apologize to everyone for this one. It was a rough night in forge household. Baby forge was not being good. His mom had him, but he's a little hard to contain sometimes. I lost focus several times in this one while I was talking, got distracted... Just a really bad one from me

I was under the weather and you carried it. I thought it was a fine episode overall. Not our best but not our worst.