Jump to content
RaidersAreOne

Patriots C David Andrews in hospital with blood clots; season in jeopardy

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, PatriotsWin! said:

Yikes... I hope he's alright. Guess Karras is our new center going forward, welp.

And maybe eventually Froholdt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wynn-Thuney-Karras-Mason-Cannon

or

Trent Williams-Wynn-Thuney-Mason-Cannon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SBLIII said:

Wynn-Thuney-Karras-Mason-Cannon

or

Trent Williams-Wynn-Thuney-Mason-Cannon

Are we able to take on Williams' contract?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Elky said:

Are we able to take on Williams' contract?

Yes, as a trade he will count 11mil against our cap for this season. We have about 15+ in space right now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Yes, as a trade he will count 11mil against our cap for this season. We have about 15+ in space right now

That's good. What about making room for next year? I'm not a contract afionado, but I'm always concerned with cap room.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Elky said:

That's good. What about making room for next year? I'm not a contract afionado, but I'm always concerned with cap room.

not as it is currently constructed, no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will be Karras. He'll be getting worked in practice.

Good luck to Andrews. What a player, what a captain. Hope he comes back fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×