Nude: BBC
Sonny: tbd 
Buno: Gregg Fuc**** Williams
Mwil: Slowbert
Reginald 
Kiwi
DP8017
OttoGG

We start at noon but if folks are on and want to make their pick early that's ok, we won't start skipping people until 1pm at the earliest.

For tomorrow, the order will be reversed. Otto, you can make your second pick today if you want in the interest of expediting things, but if you want to sleep on such an important, possibly life altering decision, that's ok too.

4 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Names went into a hat and this is the order:

Brownie man
Scrabble 
BHD
Zel 
Ditch
Thomas 
Letsgo
Freaky 
Mind
Nude 
Sonny 
Buno
MWil
Reginald 
Kiwi
DP8017
OttoGG

We start at noon but if folks are on and want to make their pick early that's ok, we won't start skipping people until 1pm at the earliest.

For tomorrow, the order will be reversed. Otto, you can make your second pick today if you want in the interest of expediting things, but if you want to sleep on such an important, possibly life altering decision, that's ok too.

I see how it is.  The new guy, who can't even like anything, is last.  I know one thing, I wouldn't like this post. 

prbc.gif

I'm sure I'll get over it.  Maybe.

45 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Should we just go ahead and give @brownie man Kizer now?

See this is all fate

ive been pimping Kizer since the beginning and haven't wavered one second 

now here comes the opportunity for us to pick our adopt a brown and there's no one get in the way at all of me of picking my guy 

I'm picking our franchise QB and I just want the respect when it comes to the fact I saw it since the beginning 

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

See this is all fate

ive been pimping Kizer since the beginning and haven't wavered one second 

now here comes the opportunity for us to pick our adopt a brown and there's no one get in the way at all of me of picking my guy 

I'm picking our franchise QB and I just want the respect when it comes to the fact I saw it since the beginning 

soapbox.gif

You are almost assuredly the reincarnation of SwissMiss...it's exactly what would have happened if the Browns drafted another Domer in Jimmy Clausen LOL. 

Archived