Preseason Week 4: Raiders @ Seahawks

RaidersAreOne

qdnjafwe8pskf5vhrc0k

The Oakland Raiders will conclude their preseason slate in Seattle with a Week 4 matchup against the Seahawks this Thursday, Aug. 29. Kick- off is set for 7:00 p.m. PT at CenturyLink Field and will mark the 14th consecutive season the two teams will meet in the preseason finale, with 10 of those 14 games being played in Seattle. The Seahawks hold a 12-5 lead over the Silver and Black in the all-time preseason series, while the Raiders will look to finish undefeated in preseason play for the first time in franchise history.

Final preseason game of 2019. Let's get it.

11 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Things I'm looking forward to:

• Hopefully not seeing Hurst play most of the game.
  • The final WR showdown. Some good players will be cut.
  • Peter-Man vs. Glenn-on.
  • Can Rush sustain his play?

FIFY

Edited by big_palooka
  • Like 2

• I still think Fb is up for grabs, K Smith looked like a bull last week. Pulling for a Ingold but K Smith could win his job again with a nice week
  • Could be Nick Nelson last game as a Raider. He needs to ball out, or he is toast
  • K Nixon is close to making the team. Needs to finish strong
  • Big game for former Fresno State Bulldog Curtis Riley to show his stuff
  • Hopefully the backup OL looks good
  • With Martin gone, probably will keep a RB on practice squad so last chance for Butler and Mack to impress
  • be nice to see the backup LBS again Morrow, Lee, Cabinda. maybe a little farmer and coney?
  • More Rush
  • I don't know if Brando Marshall is a lock
  • kinda want to see more Hunter, let him get his feet wet so he is ready to get PT week 1

I won't be watching the game. College football is back and BYU Vs Utah will be a bloodbath.

But big game for Rush, Nixon and Doss to show one last time why they should make the team. 

If Corey Liuget doesn't dress and play then he is a lock to make the team. 

43 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

If Corey Liuget doesn't dress and play then he is a lock to make the team. 

IIRC, Vic confirmed that he's not suiting up and is basically a lock to make the team. Rush and Westbrooks are fighting for that last spot. Would prefer to keep Rush.