Trade Help

Motion

2 hours ago, BillSabre said:

Ok boys, I made the trade. Traded Jones and Williams (handcuff) for Cooper and Tevin Coleman.  Next question is...... I know the guy with DAK wanted Cooper to pair up. Do I offer Cooper for Devante Adams straight up or stick with Cooper? I really like Coopers schedule.... haven’t dug into GB schedule but NFC East vs NFC North isn’t a hard one to figure out. 

That's not as easy of a choice right now as it would have been at the beginning of the season.  Green Bay's passing game hasn't looked all that good outside of 4 series this year.  Saying that though they did play against 2 of the leagues best 5 defenses and Adams feasted in one of the games.  Gotta imagine the TDs are going to come for the league's most productive redone threat.  

I'm partial but Im probably making that offer.  I  think Adams is the more talented WR who's going to be the more targeted WR.  He doesn't come with the concerns about his foot  and I'm not in love with the Packer pass catchers.  Cooper is in a contract year though so I  wouldn't at all be surprised to see him outscore DA17 who's playing in a new more run oriented offense this year.

I just traded Carlos Hyde and Brandon Cooks for James Conner in a 0.5 ppr league.

My RB's now are Saquon, Conner, Josh Jacobs, and Miles Sanders

My WR's now are Mike Evans, Emmanuel Sanders, AJ Green, Tyrell Williams, and Terry McClaurin

Thoughts? I feel like I did pretty well here - lot of uncertainty here but as long as Rudolph doesn't turn out to be a disaster I like Conner's upside the most out of that group. 

4 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

I just traded Carlos Hyde and Brandon Cooks for James Conner in a 0.5 ppr league.

My WR's now are Mike Evans, Emmanuel Sanders, AJ Green, Tyrell Williams, and Terry McClaurin

Thoughts? I feel like I did pretty well here - lot of uncertainty here but as long as Rudolph doesn't turn out to be a disaster I like Conner's upside the most out of that group. 

Yes, definite upgrade....assuming Connor is relatively good to go

Full PPR, 2 flex spots, overall jacked up scoring, contemplating a mega-deal...

Receiving:
Christian McCaffrey
Calvin Ridley
Zach Ertz

Sending:
Leonard Fournette
Michael Thomas
Travis Kelce

Rest of the team is as follows...
QB: Rivers
RB: Kerryon
WR: Thielen
Flex: Chris Carson
Flex: Mike Williams
Bench: DJ Moore, Cooper Kupp, Devin Singeltary, Josh Gordon, Sterling Shepard

34 minutes ago, Robbroy45 said:

Full PPR, 2 flex spots, overall jacked up scoring, contemplating a mega-deal...

Receiving:
Christian McCaffrey
Calvin Ridley
Zach Ertz

Sending:
Leonard Fournette
Michael Thomas
Travis Kelce

Rest of the team is as follows...
QB: Rivers
RB: Kerryon
WR: Thielen
Flex: Chris Carson
Flex: Mike Williams
Bench: DJ Moore, Cooper Kupp, Devin Singeltary, Josh Gordon, Sterling Shepard

I would not to this deal.
Your giving up the 2nd and 3rd and possibly the 4th best players for CmC ...  and I don't really think you need to.
Thomas will be fine with Teddy.

Edited by CriminalMind
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, CriminalMind said:

Yes, definite upgrade....assuming Connor is relatively good to go

Yeah it sounds like he's back at practice now so things should generally be fine on the heallth front..

I was able to pick up McLaurin with the vacant roster spot created by the trade so in effect the trade for me was swapping Hyde and Cooks for Conner and McLaurin - certainly gotta hope Conner gets it going but I think he can. 

2 hours ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

I would absolutely make that trade because of the upside, but I'll admit that I'm a little scared of Connor right now. I think at minimum, you're looking at some gain because on a per game basis, I don't think that you are losing much of anything by replacing Cooks in your lineup with one of the other guys if necessary. You basically turned two backups who can sit on your bench into a viable starter, and that's always a win in my opinion. That being said, Connor does scare me a little at the current point in time lol. 

11 hours ago, 101Raider said:

0.5ppr, 4pt passing, 2QB league

get:

Davante Adams

Hunter Henry (I have Darren Waller, so he’d be a backup)

Josh Allen (remember 2QB league)

give:

Travis Kelce

Josh Gordon

Jimmy G

Meh...I don't think it needs to be this big, honestly. Henry does absolutely nothing for you when he gets back, and the raiders have a bye before he gets back so he doesn't even help with that. All he is going to do is put you in a weird place trying to decide who to play every week, and in a per game basis, I'm willing to bet he and Waller will be very similar. 

So this trade basically breaks down like this:

Adams for Kelce (fine)

Jimmy g and Gordon for Josh Allen. Don't know that I love that. Jimmy has a far more capped upside, so I do like Allen more because of the rushing. Unsure if Gordon is worth that. I'm more inclined to do this if you can someone besides Henry back, even if it's a borderline flex play type

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Forge said:

Meh...I don't think it needs to be this big, honestly. Henry does absolutely nothing for you when he gets back, and the raiders have a bye before he gets back so he doesn't even help with that. All he is going to do is put you in a weird place trying to decide who to play every week, and in a per game basis, I'm willing to bet he and Waller will be very similar. 

So this trade basically breaks down like this:

Adams for Kelce (fine)

Jimmy g and Gordon for Josh Allen. Don't know that I love that. Jimmy has a far more capped upside, so I do like Allen more because of the rushing. Unsure if Gordon is worth that. I'm more inclined to do this if you can someone besides Henry back, even if it's a borderline flex play type

Thanks Forge, I was thinking nearly the same thing. Good to hear it from someone else though.

2 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

I just realized I've been posting in the wrong threads. Sorry guys.

I was offered Boyd for McLaurin.✅

Then Kupp for Lockett. ✅

How does Allen Robinson + Matt Breida for Mixon sound?

Robinson + Breida is exactly the type of move I'm looking to make for Mixon. I'm buying on Mixon in these type of deals because of the talent, though admittedly that team is bad and the schedule is not nice. But the talent and volume are there and that's extremely valuable. 

• Like 1