Trade Help

Motion

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

TY Hilton and AJ Green for who?

who is the best player you think I can get w/ these fellows

AJ just said he has no idea who said 6-8 weeks but it is going to be longer. Hopefully whoever I try and trade to doesn't see that lol

Not sure, I mean does AJ have any value right now? I’d probably be packaging them both and looking for a WR in a more consistent offense....like a Cooper Kupp. But I dont Really see any value in Green right now. 

So the Hopkins owner just messaged the league and said he’s available for trade.....thinking about sending a package of Brandin Cooks/Matt Breida for DeAndre and will probably counter with Cooks/James White if he says no. Standard League. 

Team would be....

QB: Dak Prescott 

RB: Dalvin Cook

RB: Matt Breida/James White

WR: Michael Thomas

WR: DeAndre Hopkins 

TE: OJ Howard

Flex: Keenan Allen 

DST: Stream

K: Justin Tucker

Bench: Chris Thompson, Alexander Mattison, Will Fuller, Terry McLaurin, MVS

Does the trade hurt my RB situation to much? 

1 hour ago, holt_bruce81 said:

So the Hopkins owner just messaged the league and said he’s available for trade.....thinking about sending a package of Brandin Cooks/Matt Breida for DeAndre and will probably counter with Cooks/James White if he says no. Standard League. 

Team would be....

If he says yes, take it and run. 

7 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

TY Hilton and AJ Green for who?

who is the best player you think I can get w/ these fellows

AJ just said he has no idea who said 6-8 weeks but it is going to be longer. Hopefully whoever I try and trade to doesn't see that lol

Green probably is worth more to you than anyone else. What are you looking for? A RB? Probably worth more than you'll get because RBs are gold now

You MIGHT be able to get a Kerryon or David Monty but that might be a reach 

6 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Team would be....

I feel like Breida won't be in a bellcow situation. You're getting the better player, I like it. I dont like Cooks a lot either

9 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Not sure, I mean does AJ have any value right now? I’d probably be packaging them both and looking for a WR in a more consistent offense....like a Cooper Kupp. But I dont Really see any value in Green right now. 

Green has value .. but its too owners who are likely undefeated now, and willing to give immediate talent ... for Green potential in the 2nd half of the season.

My league is PPR.  I can start 1 RB and 3 WR or 2 and 2.

I’m currently rolling out 

Kamara and Aaron Jones 

Julio and Diggs. 

Ive been offered a trade of Amari Cooper and McCoy for Aaron Jones and Diggs. 

I think I’m gonna counter with Jones for Cooper straight up. 

I also have Gordon stashed on my bench.

Should I take the trade offered, make the counter or stand pat with my team? 

I don’t have a ton of depth at RB as my lineup now is 

Kamara, Jones, Gordon, Gore, C. Thompson and Jamal Williams (handcuff)

Rolling out a lineup of Matt Ryan, Kamara, Julio, Cooper, Diggs, E. Engram is looking super enticing though. 

Edited by BillSabre

2 hours ago, BillSabre said:

Kamara and Aaron Jones 

Julio and Diggs. 

Rolling out a lineup of Matt Ryan, Kamara, Julio, Cooper, Diggs, E. Engram is looking super enticing though. 

I'd stand pat.  

Right not, I don't see any difference between Kamara/ Jones/ Julio/ Diggs and Kamara/ Julio/ Cooper/ Diggs.  No sense in destroying your current RB depth for what is likely a wash in points.  Think you'd be selling really low on Jones and buying really high on Cooper.  Jones looked really good on Sunday and we're currently unsure if Kamara is going to be at all hurt (or helped) by the absence of Brees.

Having issues with this trade.

12 team, .5 PPR, 3 player w/ a taxi squad player keeper league.  

Giving- Alvin Kamara

Getting- Chris Carson, Chris Godwin & 3rd round 2020 pick

Love the upgrade at WR2 but I'm making a small sacrifice this year and a huge sacrifice for the future at RB.  Carson also scares me.  MAJOR fumbling issues this year, Penny nipping at his heals and CJ Prosise involvement on 3rd down. 

Roster-

• QB- Wentz 
  • RB- C. McCaffrey 
  • RB- A. Kamara 
  • WR- D. Hopkins 
  • WR- Gordon 
  • TE- Engram 
  • FLEX- Samuel 
  • Bench- M. Gordon , Guise (IR), J. Jackson , Allison 
  • Bench- McCoy, A.Miller (Taxi), R. Freeman , F. Gore, Olsen

2 hours ago, BillSabre said:

Kamara and Aaron Jones 

Julio and Diggs. 

Your team is not better in this situation, in my opinion and your running back situation will be brutal on Kamara's bye week. 

33 minutes ago, SSG said:

Having issues with this trade.

12 team, .5 PPR, 3 player w/ a taxi squad player keeper league.  

Giving- Alvin Kamara

Getting- Chris Carson, Chris Godwin & 3rd round 2020 pick

Love the upgrade at WR2 but I'm making a small sacrifice this year and a huge sacrifice for the future at RB.  Carson also scares me.  MAJOR fumbling issues this year, Penny nipping at his heals and CJ Prosise involvement on 3rd down. 

Roster-

• QB- Wentz 
  • RB- C. McCaffrey 
  • RB- A. Kamara 
  • WR- D. Hopkins 
  • WR- Gordon 
  • TE- Engram 
  • FLEX- Samuel 
  • Bench- M. Gordon , Guise (IR), J. Jackson , Allison 
  • Bench- McCoy, A.Miller (Taxi), R. Freeman , F. Gore, Olsen

I think it's reasonable from a value standpoint, but it's not the type of trade I would make, I think. I typically like getting the best player back. Godwin is super enticing in a keeper league, I will admit. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Forge said:

I think it's reasonable from a value standpoint, but it's not the type of trade I would make, I think. I typically like getting the best player back. Godwin is super enticing in a keeper league, I will admit. 

I agree.  I'm going to counter.  If I'm giving up one of the best long term assets in FF, I'm going to get a premium for him.  

Give: Kamara and J. Gordon

Receive: Carson, Cooper and Godwin.

Still don't like giving up the best player in the deal but getting 2 clear upgrades at WR2 and my flex would be enough to sacrifice.  This potentially wouldn't look as good though if AB's status changes.  

EDIT: Denied.  Staying put.

Edited by SSG

42 minutes ago, Forge said:

Your team is not better in this situation, in my opinion and your running back situation will be brutal on Kamara's bye week. 

I’m not sold on Jones playing at the level he did last week consistently.  I’m not worried about Kamara on bye as my league is overall points for the year, not head to head.  I feel like Gordon being stashed helps me and also Dallas has a very favorable schedule for passing.  I’m glad you guys are giving me some feedback here.  I could have the guy throw in McCoy or Tevin Coleman for Christian Kirk if it helps.  I really think it’s a good move.  We have huge bonuses for long TD’s and that’s another bump for Cooper over Jones. 

4 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

I’m not sold on Jones playing at the level he did last week consistently.  I’m not worried about Kamara on bye as my league is overall points for the year, not head to head.  I feel like Gordon being stashed helps me and also Dallas has a very favorable schedule for passing.  I’m glad you guys are giving me some feedback here.  I could have the guy throw in McCoy or Tevin Coleman for Christian Kirk if it helps.  I really think it’s a good move.  We have huge bonuses for long TD’s and that’s another bump for Cooper over Jones. 

Given your lack of depth at RB, McCoy would be who I'd have him throw in if you insist on making the trade.

I'm a Jones fan.  He's been one of the league's most dynamic runners since he entered the league.  His issue has been availability and usage under the previous regime.  With the touches (carries and catches) in this new offense he's got the upside of a top 5 RB.  That was a really, really good Minnesota defense that he just had a great day against.   

3 hours ago, SSG said:

Given your lack of depth at RB, McCoy would be who I'd have him throw in if you insist on making the trade.

I'm a Jones fan.  He's been one of the league's most dynamic runners since he entered the league.  His issue has been availability and usage under the previous regime.  With the touches (carries and catches) in this new offense he's got the upside of a top 5 RB.  That was a really, really good Minnesota defense that he just had a great day against.   

Ok boys, I made the trade. Traded Jones and Williams (handcuff) for Cooper and Tevin Coleman.  Next question is...... I know the guy with DAK wanted Cooper to pair up. Do I offer Cooper for Devante Adams straight up or stick with Cooper? I really like Coopers schedule.... haven’t dug into GB schedule but NFC East vs NFC North isn’t a hard one to figure out.