Trade Help

Motion

18 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

That’s Shenanigans clearly 

A little odd, but I don't think that there are any shenanigans going on. Depends on the team constructions and all that good jazz. Honestly, if you asked me which I'd rather have, it's probably Boyd if this is a ppr league and I have a decent tight end starting ahead of Olsen. He's probably selling light for just Boyd, but odds are all of those guys he's trading are back ups. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

A little odd, but I don't think that there are any shenanigans going on. Depends on the team constructions and all that good jazz. Honestly, if you asked me which I'd rather have, it's probably Boyd if this is a ppr league and I have a decent tight end starting ahead of Olsen. He's probably selling light for just Boyd, but odds are all of those guys he's trading are back ups. 

He has Mark Andrews 

26 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

He has Mark Andrews 

Then makes total sense. Team A gets a consistent WR2 and gives up spare parts that aren't going to play for him (thus getting him basically 0 points every week). Team B acquires some depth without giving up a stud (though the net gain he gets on his bench is probably minimal depending on the players he's dropping). Alshon gives him a guy that could potentially start as a wr3/flex if he ever gets healthy. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BarnettOSU said:

Carlos Hyde/TJ Hockenson for Cooper Kupp. 

Does this sound like a fair trade? I am the one with Kupp. 

I am lacking on a decent starting RB/TE due to injuries. 

Hyde is largely useless in a ppr league in my opinion. You're going to get 6-9 points a game unless he falls into the end zone. I've stated my case on Hockenson - he's worth a flier pick up, but I tend not to trust rookie tight ends. If Kupp is a starter, I don't like the deal. I'd sooner just see if I could trade Kupp to the owner of Waller or something. 

Im a cook owner, been trying to trade for Mattison. Got this offer:

My
Edelman
Gio Bernard
Malcolm Brown

His
Raheem Mostert
Chris Thompson
Mattison

The only concern I have is Edelman. My WR1 is Davante and my other WRs are DJax, James Washington, Mecole Hardman, Golden Tate

16 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Thoughts on this IDP Dynasty trade.

I get: Lamar Jackson, Joe Mixon, David Njoku, Jared Cook, Aaron Donald, Brandon Graham

I give: Jameis Winston, Miles Sanders, Justin Jackson, OJ Howard, Jack Doyle, Danielle Hunter

That's absolutely stealing.  That owner must have really, really, really wanted Sanders.

4 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

A weird 3 for 1 trade just went down in my league...

Tyler Boyd for Greg Olsen, Alshon, Carlos Hyde...

Not that crazy.  With Alshon  being hurt Boyd is pretty easily the best player in the deal.  It's never a 3/1 deal given the opening of the roster spots.  Gotta imagine the guy getting Boyd wanted to open up the roster spots and included guys that he viewed droppable.  

2 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Thinking about throwing this trade out there...Standard league. 

Give: Will Fuller, OJ Howard, James White
Get: Mark Andrews, Devin Singletary 

fair or no?

Great haul for you.  If the other owner accepts that he's nuts.

5 hours ago, Forge said:

Hyde is largely useless in a ppr league in my opinion. You're going to get 6-9 points a game unless he falls into the end zone. I've stated my case on Hockenson - he's worth a flier pick up, but I tend not to trust rookie tight ends. If Kupp is a starter, I don't like the deal. I'd sooner just see if I could trade Kupp to the owner of Waller or something. 

Thanks for your input!

On 9/20/2019 at 9:54 AM, tab said:

Im a cook owner, been trying to trade for Mattison. Got this offer:

My
Edelman
Gio Bernard
Malcolm Brown

His
Raheem Mostert
Chris Thompson
Mattison

The only concern I have is Edelman. My WR1 is Davante and my other WRs are DJax, James Washington, Mecole Hardman, Golden Tate

Nope. 

I'm not trading a legit wr2 for spare parts