Trade Help

Motion

Having a tough time finding a deal for Lamar that I like. The guy that I think I probably want to trade with (he has David Johnson), seems lukewarm on Jackson, and thinks he's good with Daniel Jones as his only quarterback (in a super flex league where you can start 2). Kind of annoying. Johnson has a nice schedule while Barkley is out, and he's a guy that even though I'm not a fan of, I think could largely help me out during this trying period. 

Just now, CriminalMind said:

I'm taking Kelce by a lot ... if your streaming TEs now.

I am. I had Hunter Henry. I think it's easier to make up wide receiver production through streaming I think, though nobody has that upside. My receivers will be in a bit of a pickle, but honestly, my entire team is lol

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I offered, he accepted. So that solves that. Receivers are a mess now though. Going to be a lot of matchup guessing

matchup guessing with WRs > matchup guessing with TEs

The pool of TE is so hot garbage on the wire, I'm considering leaving the spot blank (while Kittle is on bye), as opposed to dropping good talent for a TE who gets you sub 3 pts (or little to nothing)

1 minute ago, CriminalMind said:

matchup guessing with WRs > matchup guessing with TEs

The pool of TE is so hot garbage on the wire, I'm considering leaving the spot blank (while Kittle is on bye), as opposed to dropping good talent for a TE who gets you sub 3 pts (or little to nothing)

That's what my friend said as well. I'm also bullish on McLaurin ROS and he's basically just been riding my bench, so he can come in and play a bit. My receivers aren't exactly hot garbage now, but do lack the pop they should have had at the draft (Evans, AB, Hilton). 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Tyler Boyd and David Johnson for Lamar? I wanted juju just for name recognition to trade him, he countered with Boyd. Ppr

@CriminalMind @SSG 

Screw it...had to take it. It sucks, because I think my team is worse off in the long run, but the injuries have been brutal for me this season and I have to keep my head above water while Barkley is out. It's a 2 quarterback league, and there's not much on the waiver wire, but I still think that it would be easier to manage successful streaming of quarterbacks (think I'll start this week with Stafford + Keenum) to make up a good portion of the difference. 

So with the injury to Barkley, my team was heading into some pretty scary territory. This was the situation I was looking at: 

QB (2 qb league) - Lamar, Jimmy G, Stream (Jimmy is on a bye this week, and I'd rotate his tough matchups)

HB - Ekeler, Michel (ppr league...ugh)

WR - Evans, Hilton

TE - Steam

Flex - Hardman / Ross / McLaurin / Sanders

Now I've moved to: 

QB - Jimmy G / Matchup Stream / Matchup Stream (trying for Stafford / Keenum this week)

HB - David Johnson, Ekeler

WR - Hilton, McLaurin

TE - Kelce

Flex - Tyler Boyd (Hardman / Ross / Sanders / Stream MVS / Gallman are also available)

Long term, I think my team took a hit once Barkley comes back, but I really needed to be able to hold my head above water for the month + that he may be out. I'm hoping the net gain in a ppr is there from these moves. Lamar was hard to give up given that he's a lock for 20+ points each week, but that RB2 situation while Barkley was out is completely dire if I'm relying on Michel in a ppr league.