Trade Help

Motion

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yeah, I'm going to work on getting Ekeler out of there now. I'm just not sure what level value I should be targeting. Chris Carson maybe? 

My season has been very annoying lol

I  think I'd take Carson for Ekeler.  He scares the crap out of me right now because of his fumbling issue but it Pete's comments don't sound like they've lost confidence in the guy.  Sticky situation though.  Getting good value for Ekeler is going to be tough.  Sell him too early and you are giving up too much.  If you are a second too late his value is going to plummet.  

While it would suck to move Ekeler before this plush matchup, Carson's matchup with Arizona isn't much worse.

1 minute ago, SSG said:

I  think I'd take Carson for Ekeler.  He scares the crap out of me right now because of his fumbling issue but it Pete's comments don't sound like they've lost confidence in the guy.  Sticky situation though.  Getting good value for Ekeler is going to be tough.  Sell him too early and you are giving up too much.  If you are a second too late his value is going to plummet.  

While it would suck to move Ekeler before this plush matchup, Carson's matchup with Arizona isn't much worse.

Yeah, that's the brutal part of this situation. I really wish I had a better idea on MG's return date. Honestly, I think Barkley is back in 4-6 weeks. If I can make it through 4 without Gordon returning, I'm fine, I think. Even in a time share, Ekeler is a fine flex play in a ppr league, and with Barkley's return I'd have him and DJ above him in the roster. Ekeler becomes high end back up / flex play for me. I think I'll put out some feelers, see if anyone bites. 

48 minutes ago, SSG said:

A guy like Kyle Allen, who's got elite weapons, would be a nice high upside option if he's available.

He is. I missed out on Stafford, but got Keenum, so I need one more streamer. Trying to decide between Allen and Bridgewater. 

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

He is. I missed out on Stafford, but got Keenum, so I need one more streamer. Trying to decide between Allen and Bridgewater. 

I  prefer Allen this week.  He's more likely to throw the ball down the field than Teddy Checkdown and he's got more weapons IMO.   I'm actually contemplating on picking him up and playing him over Carson Wentz this week.  His Z-ville matchup in week 5 sucks though.  

I traded away diggs for Greg Olson. How did I do? .5 ppr 

I'm 0-3 with some bad luck and it's a 4 team playoff so I am feeling the heat. Can't lose this week. 

I had Howard at TE to start the year, moved on from him to get hockenson who has done nothing since I got him

My WRs are tyreek, Odell, diggs, Mike Williams, MVS, deebo Samuel, courtland Sutton. So I felt like I have depth there and would like to play MVS and deebo more down the road, even when tyreek comes back 

2 WR 2 Flex in this league 

14 teamer, PPR - Current Roster:

QB Russell Wilson

WR Tyler Boyd

WR Allen Robinson

WR John Ross

RB Dalvin Cook

RB David Johnson

TE OJ Howard

FLEX AND BENCH - Penny, Mostert, Jamaal Williams, Humphries, Ito Smith

I got offered JuJu and Chris Thompson for David Johnson

and Evan Engram and John Brown for Allen Robinson and OJ Howard

My WRs are abosolute ****. Should i pull the trigger?

1 hour ago, Forge said:

No

Think I would do this for sure

How about Tyrell Williams and Kenny Golladay for David Johnson?

or Sterling Shepard + JuJu for DJ

Would leave me with : Wilson-Cook-Penny/Williams-Boyd-Golladay-Engram-Ross

Edited by SARGO127

7 minutes ago, 559Raider said:

Would you trade Gurley and Goff for Julio Jones? Non ppr. 

Current Team

QB Wentz

RB Gurley Carson BENCH Murray Hyde Malcolm Brown

WR Adams Golliday BENCH Boyd Marvin Jones

FLEX Montgomery

Absolutely not.  Gurley hasnt proven that he can both sustain a sizeable workload and produce this season and you don't trade top 3 WRs for a package that includes a quarterback

4 minutes ago, footbull3196 said:

Absolutely not.  Gurley hasnt proven that he can both sustain a sizeable workload and produce this season and you don't trade top 3 WRs for a package that includes a quarterback

I'm trading Gurley and Goff. Are you saying to do the trade?