Trade Help

Motion

I’m offered Saquon Barkley for Mark Ingram. Do I take this offer even though Barkley is injured? My league has an IR slot that I can put him in. 

I also have an offer of Leveon Bell for Mark Ingram. Would that be the better trade to take?

or should I sit tight and keep Ingram? I’m in a position where I don’t need to trade but these guys offering me are desperate for a RB so if I can make a trade that benefits my team I’ll do a one but it’s not necessary for me. 

my other RBs are David Johnson, Chris Carson, Chris Thompson, and Rashad Penny

10 hours ago, Almm24 said:

I’m offered Saquon Barkley for Mark Ingram. Do I take this offer even though Barkley is injured? My league has an IR slot that I can put him in. 

I also have an offer of Leveon Bell for Mark Ingram. Would that be the better trade to take?

or should I sit tight and keep Ingram? I’m in a position where I don’t need to trade but these guys offering me are desperate for a RB so if I can make a trade that benefits my team I’ll do a one but it’s not necessary for me. 

my other RBs are David Johnson, Chris Carson, Chris Thompson, and Rashad Penny

Depends on your record. If you're 1-2 or 0-3 and are in need of some wins, no I probably don't do it...if you're 3-0 or 2-1 I do that trade in a heartbeat, slide him in the IR slot and make it work for the next 4-ish weeks. 

Also depends on league size and playoff format. Like in one league I'm in it's a 10-man league and 6 of us get in the playoffs. I'll do that kinda trade in that league I think even if I'm 1-2. In another league, it's a 12-man league and only 4 of us make the playoffs, so I'll probably stay away from that risk. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Depends on your record. If you're 1-2 or 0-3 and are in need of some wins, no I probably don't do it...if you're 3-0 or 2-1 I do that trade in a heartbeat, slide him in the IR slot and make it work for the next 4-ish weeks. 

Also depends on league size and playoff format. Like in one league I'm in it's a 10-man league and 6 of us get in the playoffs. I'll do that kinda trade in that league I think even if I'm 1-2. In another league, it's a 12-man league and only 4 of us make the playoffs, so I'll probably stay away from that risk. 

I’m 2-1, should be 3-0 but patriots defense scored like 35 on me last week lol. I’ve been averaging 130 points per game in standard league so far, so I think I can survive until Barkley gets back. And my league is 10 man 6 playoff league. 

Thanks for your advice I think I am going to do the trade. I’m certain I’ll make playoffs but this is the kind of trade that could bring me to the championship if it pays off 

1 hour ago, Almm24 said:

I’m 2-1, should be 3-0 but patriots defense scored like 35 on me last week lol. I’ve been averaging 130 points per game in standard league so far, so I think I can survive until Barkley gets back. And my league is 10 man 6 playoff league. 

Thanks for your advice I think I am going to do the trade. I’m certain I’ll make playoffs but this is the kind of trade that could bring me to the championship if it pays off 

The bigger factor for me would be who can you get to fill in for barkley until he is back.  If you have a good RB on the bench and have to make decisions on who to start, I take that deal.  If there is nothing and you are going to be running sketchy RB starts out each week, I'd probably sit tight.

Got offered Keenan Allen for an injured Saquon. 

RBs - Marlon Mack, Matt Breida, Kareem Hunt*, Tony Pollard
WRs - TY Hilton, Kenny Golladay, Tyler Boyd, Michael Gallup, Mecole Hardman

Start 2 RB/3 WR

Told him no. Sure, Hilton and Gallup are both out but I think I'd rather rely on waiver wire bye week WR fill-ins than trade Saquon, even though he's injured.

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Got offered Keenan Allen for an injured Saquon. 

RBs - Marlon Mack, Matt Breida, Kareem Hunt*, Tony Pollard
WRs - TY Hilton, Kenny Golladay, Tyler Boyd, Michael Gallup, Mecole Hardman

Start 2 RB/3 WR

Told him no. Sure, Hilton and Gallup are both out but I think I'd rather rely on waiver wire bye week WR fill-ins than trade Saquon, even though he's injured.

Bruh......bruh.......you take that. Who knows when Saquon will be back. You are getting a stud.