Trade Help

Motion

47 minutes ago, tgrades3 said:

Just traded my D Henry, Diggs & Woods for Kamara & Sterling. Praying Brees & AJ Green come back healthy 

Well since I didn’t get a response on my question, I’ll ask you another one. Do you feel that you are buying low on Kamara and selling high on Diggs??? I currently have both players on my roster and Sterling to boot. I’m asking because I’m strongly considering packaging Kamara away.  He’s grossly underperformed all year. 

43 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Fournette + Leveon

for 

Chubb + Damien Williams

who wins?

Chubb is the best player, but Founette and Bell have the guaranteed volume over Williams. 

I think I'd rather have the Fournette / Bell side. Chubb has a great back end of the schedule though. I will admit it's close, just because the efficiency from Bell and Fournette is pretty brutal, and Fournette in particular may have some 4 point games in his future. 

2 hours ago, BillSabre said:

Well since I didn’t get a response on my question, I’ll ask you another one. Do you feel that you are buying low on Kamara and selling high on Diggs??? I currently have both players on my roster and Sterling to boot. I’m asking because I’m strongly considering packaging Kamara away.  He’s grossly underperformed all year. 

To answer your first I’d rather have the DJ, Thomas, Hooper side. I’d say it’s both but more a sell high on Diggs. The Kamara owner was in desperate need of depth with all his injuries and I believe he bounces back once a Brees returns 

41 minutes ago, tgrades3 said:

To answer your first I’d rather have the DJ, Thomas, Hooper side. I’d say it’s both but more a sell high on Diggs. The Kamara owner was in desperate need of depth with all his injuries and I believe he bounces back once a Brees returns 

I think I’m gonna offer up Kamara, Melvin Gordon and Cooper for Johnson, Mack and Thomas and see what happens. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BillSabre said:

I ask this because it's the same thing I'm hearing from fellow Zeke owners.  They're "underperforming" relative to the notion that people drafting them were expecting Tier 1 (or Tier 2 if you ranked Saquon in a tier of his own) RB production which they haven't delivered on, but they also haven't sunk you in terms of being a busted 1st round pick (they're still hitting their weekly floors with relative consistency).  If you see a path to renewal of previous production later in the season (and you're not in a position where you need to make a move now because you need wins *now* or risk falling too far behind the likely-playoff-berth pack), I always recommend holding onto these kind of guys unless you get an absolute Godfather offer.  With  Kamara, I definitely see that path existing once Brees is back under center.  With Zeke, I'm a little less confident, if only because his path to renewed high-end production requires Garrett (and by effect Kellen Moore) to get off this kick of crafting the primary part of the offensive gameplan around Dak, at the expense of giving Zeke the necessary touches to get in rhythm.  I'm hoping that with Cooper's recent injury they feel the need to lean more on Zeke and get a flashback to reality of what he's capable of doing for them when trusted with the rock more.  The money part of the season for being a Zeke owner is November, so this could be charting for a correction just in time.  But again, Jason Garrett...

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Chubb is the best player, but Founette and Bell have the guaranteed volume over Williams. 

I think I'd rather have the Fournette / Bell side. Chubb has a great back end of the schedule though. I will admit it's close, just because the efficiency from Bell and Fournette is pretty brutal, and Fournette in particular may have some 4 point games in his future. 

As long as it's not a dynasty league, I'd rather have the Fournette/Bell side too.  Not because I have any real fear of Kareem Hunt poaching a ton of touches away from Chubb when he comes off suspension, but rather because after they get through these next two games against the Pats and the Jags, the Jets and Bell have some absolute gift horse matchups on deck where Bell can (and should) be a "week winner" by himself: Miami twice, Washington, Cincinnati, Oakland, and the Giants; with the second Miami game coming in Week 1 of the playoffs.

Suffered first loss.  On tilt.  Thinking I should make some trades.  

Thinking of dealing Run CMC and Bonnafon to the Carolina number 1 fan in our league for Chubb and Evans.  Cause my WRs ( Chark, Williams, and Anderson) aren't very good.  I know Godwin is stealing Evans thunder but I think Evans can help me.  Especially ROS schedule.  And will Hunt take away carries from Chubb?  Chubb is the 4th leading RB in our league.  

Think he'll go for it?  Do I even trade away fantasy's best player?  

Okay, scratch this.  How about offering Gurely/Brown for Jacobs?  Both starters ranked pretty close.  ROS rankings have Gurely ending up higher but that Rams offense looks meh.  

Edited by a4ce

After kicking around some ideas, the trade is in works. Kamara and Amari Cooper for David Johnson and Michael Thomas.  We are currently the first and second place teams in the league. Is this move better for one team or the other or more of an even swap??? 

Current lineup 

TEAM A

Matt Ryan 

Kamara, Gordon, Coleman, Thompson 

Julio, Cooper, Diggs, Shepherd, Kirk

Engram

TEAM B

Watson/Jackson 

David Johnson, Mack, Cohen

Thomas, Woods, Gordon,  Sanu, Beasley, Zay Jones

Hooper 

Is this a pretty even swap over preference or is one team making out? PPR

26 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

After kicking around some ideas, the trade is in works. Kamara and Amari Cooper for David Johnson and Michael Thomas.  We are currently the first and second place teams in the league. Is this move better for one team or the other or more of an even swap??? 

Current lineup 

TEAM A

Matt Ryan 

Kamara, Gordon, Coleman, Thompson 

Julio, Cooper, Diggs, Shepherd, Kirk

Engram

TEAM B

Watson/Jackson 

David Johnson, Mack, Cohen

Thomas, Woods, Gordon,  Sanu, Beasley, Zay Jones

Hooper 

Is this a pretty even swap over preference or is one team making out? PPR

Seems pretty even to me, but I think I'd prefer to be on the Kamara/Cooper side of that trade. Feels like Edmonds could be playing himself into a bigger role in AZ and if you're in 1st or 2nd and thinking longer term, the ceiling of Kamara once Brees is back is sky high. 

8 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Seems pretty even to me, but I think I'd prefer to be on the Kamara/Cooper side of that trade. Feels like Edmonds could be playing himself into a bigger role in AZ and if you're in 1st or 2nd and thinking longer term, the ceiling of Kamara once Brees is back is sky high. 

See, my thought was that with the Cards D being what it is, Johnson is gonna get his regardless.  If the Cowboys are smart, they’re going to need to lean on Zeke a little more and less on Dak and the passing game. Having Julio AND Michael Thomas just seems so legit to me. Although I guess DJ/Thomas and Kamara/Cooper is literally splitting hairs here.  

Edited by BillSabre