Trade Help

Motion

My rbs are Saquan, chris Carson, Marlon Mack, Jordan Howard, Mark Walton, Henderson from the rams.

My wrs are Amari Cooper, Kenny Golladay, Calvin Ridley, Corey Davis.

Ppr league have faith in Waltons work load going forward. 

The trade: Jordan Howard and Corey Davis for either Juju or Courtland Sutton and I plan on picking up Rashad Penny to handcuff with Carson because Carsons workload is insane. 

Is this a lateral move or a solid trade? I'm never going to use Howard if my team remains healthy.

Edited by thebestever6

5 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

My rbs are Saquan, chris Carson, Marlon Mack, Jordan Howard, Mark Walton, Henderson from the rams.

My wrs are Amari Cooper, Kenny Golladay, Calvin Ridley, Corey Davis.

Ppr league have faith in Waltons work load going forward. 

The trade: Jordan Howard and Corey Davis for either Juju or Courtland Sutton and I plan on picking up Rashad Penny to handcuff with Carson because Carsons workload is insane. 

Is this a lateral move or a solid trade? I'm never going to use Howard if my team remains healthy.

Man, before the Flacco news, I'd do it in a heartbeat for Sutton but now we don't know how he's gonna do with Brandon Allen.

I like Howard's playoff schedule so in this case, I'd hold onto Howard until we see what Sutton will do with Allen.

24 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Man, before the Flacco news, I'd do it in a heartbeat for Sutton but now we don't know how he's gonna do with Brandon Allen.

I like Howard's playoff schedule so in this case, I'd hold onto Howard until we see what Sutton will do with Allen.

I pulled the trigger I plan on going after penny and if he gets scooped up I'm going Damian Harris.

Seattle is red lining Carson so his handcuff holds more value to me than Howard. Damian Harris my gut just says once new England secures the division they will rest Bradys arm and Michel and give a long look to Harris.

4 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Big trade came in for me fellas.

Rodgers, SF ST/D, Peterson (me) for Stafford, NE ST/D, Mark Walton.

Would you guys take this?

I already have Dak at QB so I'm not doing too bad there.

I also offered him Dak instead of Rodgers. So thats another scenario 

Is it a ppr? If it's a ppr it makes a ton of sense for you If it's not it's kind of a lateral move. San Francisco's d is looking just as legit as new England's. 

One of my teams are currently hurting a bit. I started the season looking pretty good at WR with A. Brown, D. Moore, J. Smith-Schuster, and Westbrook. But as we know...Brown went crazy and the rest of my WR corp has been ravished by injuries either to themselves or their QBs. But in spite of that I am somehow 5-3 because I have Kamara, Conner, Carson, and Kelce. 

Here's my question. I need help improving my WR corp to have a legitimate chance of competing for a championship this year. But how much should I be willing to risk. I am considering trading for either D. Hopkins or K. Allen. The only way I can do that is by trading away a guy who can potentially help me next year. I have David Montgomery (round 3) and  Devin Singletary (round 7). Would you trade either of those two guys for either Hopkins or Allen as a 1 year rental?

I’m trying to package McLaurin and Breida together to upgrade at either WR or RB, and seeing how it seems like EVERYONE is looking for an upgrade at RB, I might Have more success trading for a WR. Couple trades I’ve been thinking about sending....

1. Trade Terry McLaurin, get Sterling Shepard 

2. Trade Breida and McLaurin, get Miles Sanders

3. Trade Breida and McLaurin, get Allen Robinson (not likely)

4. Trade Terry McLaurin, get Ronald Jones 

My WR and RB depth....

WR: Michael Thomas, Keenan Allen, Michael Gallup, Diontae Johnson

RB: Dalvin Cook, James White, Matt Breida, Jaylen Samuels, Alexander Martian

6 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

One of my teams are currently hurting a bit. I started the season looking pretty good at WR with A. Brown, D. Moore, J. Smith-Schuster, and Westbrook. But as we know...Brown went crazy and the rest of my WR corp has been ravished by injuries either to themselves or their QBs. But in spite of that I am somehow 5-3 because I have Kamara, Conner, Carson, and Kelce. 

Here's my question. I need help improving my WR corp to have a legitimate chance of competing for a championship this year. But how much should I be willing to risk. I am considering trading for either D. Hopkins or K. Allen. The only way I can do that is by trading away a guy who can potentially help me next year. I have David Montgomery (round 3) and  Devin Singletary (round 7). Would you trade either of those two guys for either Hopkins or Allen as a 1 year rental?

I might stay away from K Allen, as we don't really know what the new OC will do yet. For all we know, they might go with a run heavy offense with Melivn Gordon.

Those 4 WRs you mentioned are obviously not ideal ... but I would say go for it, since you have a heathy Kamara/Caron/Kelce and possibly Conner.

You make it this far with those guys still in the lineup .. its go time.

10 team , 0.5 PPR ... now I think I have a strong team ... despite a 4-4 record.

QB (1): Winston [good remaining schedule and good playoff matchup]
WR (2): Lockett / Edelman
RB (2): Saquon / EE
TE (1): Kittle
Flex (1): Jacobs
K (1): Gould
DTS(1): Patriots D
Bench: Mack (RB), Gordon (RB), Samuels (RB), Kirk (WR), Jets D, Green (WR-IR)

Should I be upgrading anywhere ... or just let it ride out.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

10 team , 0.5 PPR ... now I think I have a strong team ... despite a 4-4 record.

QB (1): Winston [good remaining schedule and good playoff matchup]
WR (2): Lockett / Edelman
RB (2): Saquon / EE
TE (1): Kittle
Flex (1): Jacobs
K (1): Gould
DTS(1): Patriots D
Bench: Mack (RB), Gordon (RB), Samuels (RB), Kirk (WR), Jets D, Green (WR-IR)

Should I be upgrading anywhere ... or just let it ride out.

I might try and upgrade at WR but this is a very good team. 

• Like 1