Trade Help

Motion

On 11/6/2019 at 10:44 AM, a4ce said:

Looking to make a trade to help my WRs.  I got Anderson, MWilliams, Chark, and Pascal.  PPR btw.

Thinking of trading Dalvin for Zeke and Hilton.  

Potential trade partner is sitting at 9 with only 8 making playoffs.  TY might be out next 3 weeks and Dalvin has been doing more than Zeke so might help him make the playoffs. 

Will TY help me in the playoffs?  Is there a drop off from Dalvin to Zeke?  Or should I just sit tight?

I'd target a healthy WR so you can get some ROI on the trade. Why trade for an injured player?

What does your RB situation look like?

I'd be shooting for the moon with Cook on a trade if you can afford the hit at RB.

What do you think about this trade in a Standard League...

I trade: Keenan Allen
I receive: Marlon Mack 

My team now:
QB: Dak Precott
RB: Dalvin Cook
RB: Matt Breida
WR: Michael Thomas
WR: Keenan Allen
TE: Darren Waller
Flex: Jaylen Samuel/James White 
DST: Saints
K: Justin Tucker

Bench:
Alexander Mattison
James White 
Michael Gallup
Diontae Johnson
Terry McLaurin 

My team with trade:
QB: Dak Precott
RB: Dalvin Cook
RB: Marlon Mack
WR: Michael Thomas
WR: Michael Gallup
TE: Darren Waller
Flex: Jaylen Samuel/Matt Breida/James White
DST: Saints
K: Justin Tucker

Bench:
Alexander Mattison
James White 
Michael Gallup
Diontae Johnson
Terry McLaurin 

Would hurt my WR depth, but it pretty much comes down to what combo I like better....Mack/Gallup or Breida/Allen 

Edited by holt_bruce81

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

Thoughts? Non PPR. 
‪Tevin Coleman, Jarvis Landry, Pats D for Julio Jones and Bills D. 

Which side are you getting?

I'd want the Coleman/Landry/Pats side.

RBs value only increases in standard league IMO.

*Also depends on what other RBs and WRs you have.

Edited by VikeManDan
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, VikeManDan said:

I'd target a healthy WR so you can get some ROI on the trade. Why trade for an injured player?

What does your RB situation look like?

I'd be shooting for the moon with Cook on a trade if you can afford the hit at RB.

QBs:  L-Jax and Stafford

RBs:  Run CMC, Cook, Gurley, Mattison, Henderson, and Bonnafon

WRs:  Chark, MWilliams, Anderson, and Pascal

TE:  Waller

K:  Tucker

DST:  BAL

Sadly, no one really likes to trade but I try.  I was going to try with the same guy for Zeke and Courtland for my Cook.  After more research, I'll just stand pat.  Looking at the playoff schedule, Cook has it better than Zeke and Hilton's numbers I think won't be that huge of a difference.  From the start, I wanted 3 solid RBs.  RB1, RB2, and in the Flex slot.  With this lineup, I'm the second highest scorer and second best weekly average scoring.  

• Like 1

On 11/6/2019 at 3:17 AM, BillSabre said:

I couldn’t stay away!!! 

I’m concerned that with another loss or two the Falcons May shut Matt Ryan down for the year. 

I have Ryan and Tannehill. 

Have offer on table to GIVE Chubb and Drake in exchange for Watson and Mack. 

The team I’m trading with is in 2nd place..... behind me. 

He has JACKSON and WATSON so he can afford to trade one away. 

Is getting Watson worth it? 

His RB’s  currently are David Johnson, Mack and Cohen. 

Mine are Kamara, Chubb, Coleman and Drake. 

This league only requires 1 RB started weekly. 

This would set my final push roster at 

Watson/Ryan 

Kamara, Mack, Coleman

Julio, Cooper, Lockett 

Engram, Cook

NE D/ BALT D 

DO IT or roll with Ryan and Tanny and keep Chubb????? 

Answering this from the other thread since you kind of screwed with my mind listing those guys on your start/sit question lol...

I would NOT do this trade. It strengthens the opposition too much. Play the matchups and you should find a winning combination every week.

I'm not buying the shut-down of Ryan non-sense you're worried about.

18 hours ago, VikeManDan said:

Answering this from the other thread since you kind of screwed with my mind listing those guys on your start/sit question lol...

I would NOT do this trade. It strengthens the opposition too much. Play the matchups and you should find a winning combination every week.

I'm not buying the shut-down of Ryan non-sense you're worried about.

Thank you for the input.  This is a big money league so best W/L record wins $500 but the real money comes from overall points scored. That’s where that final push roster comes in.  I get strengthening an opponent but that lineup looks nasty.  But, if my concerns on Ryan don’t seem valid then it isn’t worth it as there are at least 2 games left that I would start Ryan over Watson wi try out much thought (TB) so I’m gonna biz that trade.  I am however trying to package Chubb for either Kittle, Kelce or Ertz.  LOOOOVE Ertz schedule moving forward. 

Pondering trading Kamara for D Watson. 

Still have Chubb, Coleman and Drake. 

Only need to start 1 RB weekly. 

Have Matt Ryan already so I would likely play Watson weekly but start Ryan the 2 weeks they play TB.  Watson also plays against TB.  Seems to me starting a QB against TB is a huge play weekly. 

THOUGHTS 

2 hours ago, BillSabre said:

Pondering trading Kamara for D Watson. 

Still have Chubb, Coleman and Drake. 

Only need to start 1 RB weekly. 

Have Matt Ryan already so I would likely play Watson weekly but start Ryan the 2 weeks they play TB.  Watson also plays against TB.  Seems to me starting a QB against TB is a huge play weekly. 

THOUGHTS 

You are insane to trade Kamara for Watson. Watson has Baltimore, NE, and Denver (First round of playoffs) in 3 of the next 4 weeks. Not exactly something I'd want to be trading a really good RB for. You are perfectly fine with Ryan. That team is going to be trailing a ton and Ryan will be forced to throw a lot. You can grab a lot of guys off the wire instead of trading a piece like Kamara. Send Coleman while his value is high.