Add/Drop thread

holt_bruce81

13 hours ago, N4L said:

I have to drop one of OJ Howard or Ronald Jones. I have Hockenson. I was ready to drop Howard, but my friend is telling me to hold him for a few weeks and hope it improves. Its a very shallow league with not many roster spots. (I went kickerless this week and need a kicker, so I have to drop someone)

what say you?

Still if u have to drop someone its Ronald Jones instead of OJ Howard

• Like 1

2 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

How much FAAB do we use on Darwin Thompson? Is he the top add this week? Kind of a blah waiver week IMO. 

Not as good as week 1 but there’s interesting players in my eyes 

QB- Josh Allen 

RB- Mosert, R Penny, J Samuels 

maybe Deandre Washington, D Thompson 

WR- C Samuel, Deebo, DJ Chark 

TE- G Olsen 

1 hour ago, holt_bruce81 said:

If you're into streaming your defense, which I'm pretty sure everyone is....I'm trying to pick up both Seattle and New Orleans this week and might lean on those defenses the rest of the season. 

How much bench spots do you have? and league size.

I really see no need to keep 2 defenses for a whole year.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Nozizaki said:

I think I'd rather keep him as one of the best handcuffs. If Cook goes down for any reason he becomes a top 5 RB.

Then yep, there's nobody to really drop him for unless you have a better feeling about him than someone like Kirk / McLaurin / Fuller, which is fair, though nothing something I would endorse as I like all three of them more ROS. You could also drop Freeman, though honestly he may still have a little trade value left in him. 

4 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

QB streaming options this week. Who would you grab?

Dalton vs BUF, Brisset vs ATL, Trubiski vs WSH, Jimmy G vs PIT

Jimmy G all day especially with a East coat team traveling across the country. I will never start the biscuit In fantasy. Buffalo has one of the best Defenses In the league. Jacoby Is enticing, Maybe check out the O/U for that game.

8 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Not as good as week 1 but there’s interesting players in my eyes 

QB- Josh Allen 

RB- Mosert, R Penny, J Samuels 

maybe Deandre Washington, D Thompson 

WR- C Samuel, Deebo, DJ Chark 

TE- G Olsen 

I'd add Agholor to the WR list.  DJax is battling both groin and abdominal issues expected to keep him out 2 weeks.  Alshon has a calf injury which could possibly keep him out 2 weeks (they said 2 games in 10 days is asking a lot of him; the later being a Thursday night game in Lambeau, whereas this Sunday they're at home against the Lions), so they'll likely not rush him back.  Agholor and Ertz should be target monsters.