Add/Drop thread

holt_bruce81

Just now, Forge said:

That would be my concern and quite probably the only reason I'd have him lower right now. Need more time to evaluate that situation. But I don't think that there's any way that Miles Sanders recoops his draft value at this point. The running game simply hasn't been overly effective for the eagles, and a three headed timeshare is a nightmare. There's no upside without a breakout play. 

If it's a re-draft league, I'm largely writing off Singletary for the majority of this season due to the nature of the injury (keeper/dynasty leagues I'm holding, but less issue there since those leagues tend to have an IR spot).  Sanders has looked good when given the chance to get in a rhythm.  The issue is Dougie and his refusal to not deploy a committee.  I'm curious now that the Eagles don't have the luxury of walking the division, and the NFC is arguably more competitive this year than last, if Pederson isn't forced at some point into adjusting his approach and gameplans in pursuit of a playoff spot - which ultimately may come down to how they split the two games with Dallas.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Forge said:

That would be my concern and quite probably the only reason I'd have him lower right now. Need more time to evaluate that situation. But I don't think that there's any way that Miles Sanders recoops his draft value at this point. The running game simply hasn't been overly effective for the eagles, and a three headed timeshare is a nightmare. There's no upside without a breakout play. 

Sanders was dropped in a league I'm in ... I don't think i'll look his way,

5 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

DJax was dropped today. He's only out for 2 weeks so should I snap him up? 
Edit: Or Golden Tate?

My bench is McLaurin / Deebo / Hardman

I don't know who your other WRs are, but I love the upside on all three of those WRs. I wouldn't drop any of them, even though djax has some big upside. 

6 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

DJax was dropped today. He's only out for 2 weeks so should I snap him up? 
Edit: Or Golden Tate?

My bench is McLaurin / Deebo / Hardman

I like the rookies but you are pretty deep at WR.  I'd prefer Jackson over Hardman given the tendency of rookie WRs being really inconsistent.  They've got the same level of upside and Jackson has more value for ROS given that Hill is going to be returning.  DJax has looked outstanding this year when he seen the field and Alshon is already battling another soft tissue injury.  While I think Hardman has more upside than Deebo, he's going to be seeing a small fraction of the snap count once Hill returns.  

I don't hate my team but I don't exactly love it (health issues) either, full PPR:

QB: Wentz

RB: DJ, Mixon, M. Sanders, L. Murray, C. Thompson

WR: Thomas, Godwin, Mike Williams (LAC), Amendola, Sutton, Deebo

TE: Waller

Brees was dropped and I'm thinking of dropping Amendola to pick up Brees to put in my IR slot. Then I'm looking at filling the "void" at the Amendola slot with DJ Chark. Smart or dumb play?

1 minute ago, VikeManDan said:

I don't hate my team but I don't exactly love it (health issues) either, full PPR:

QB: Wentz

RB: DJ, Mixon, M. Sanders, L. Murray, C. Thompson

WR: Thomas, Godwin, Mike Williams (LAC), Amendola, Sutton, Deebo

TE: Waller

Brees was dropped and I'm thinking of dropping Amendola to pick up Brees to put in my IR slot. Then I'm looking at filling the "void" at the Amendola slot with DJ Chark. Smart or dumb play?

Smart.  DJ Chark is looking like he's the #1 in Jville.