Add/Drop thread

holt_bruce81

8 minutes ago, Dph6187 said:

12 team 0.5 PPR

Penny just been dropped,worth a bid on FAAB???

Got 

Lindsay

Cohen

Du. Johnson

P.barber 

Mattinson

J jackson(lac)

Who do you drop(if any) for him?

Jackson, most likely. His snap share is pretty weak even in a "committee" with Ekeler. He doesn't even get the full on goal line work. I can't imagine ever feeling comfortable enough to start him. Penny's potential as an impact player (either through injury, or Carson fumbling) is just better in my opinion. 

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

Jackson, most likely. His snap share is pretty weak even in a "committee" with Ekeler. He doesn't even get the full on goal line work. I can't imagine ever feeling comfortable enough to start him. Penny's potential as an impact player (either through injury, or Carson fumbling) is just better in my opinion. 

Cheers, appreciate the response

6 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

Lindsay or Miles Sanders ... 0.5 PPR

Rest of Season stash.

If this is for a stash and not someone you're worried about putting in your lineup over the next couple of weeks, I'd probably lean Sanders then just based on upside. That Broncos offense looks bad and Freeman is trending upwards in his usage so barring an injury to Freeman, I don't see Lindsay being a particularly great fantasy asset this year. Sanders hasn't shown much but the potential upside for him is still great if he can get consistent touches in a good offense. 

Lindsay is too good to drop though and has name recognition value so I would try packaging him in a trade if I were you. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

If this is for a stash and not someone you're worried about putting in your lineup over the next couple of weeks, I'd probably lean Sanders then just based on upside. That Broncos offense looks bad and Freeman is trending upwards in his usage so barring an injury to Freeman, I don't see Lindsay being a particularly great fantasy asset this year. Sanders hasn't shown much but the potential upside for him is still great if he can get consistent touches in a good offense. 

Lindsay is too good to drop though and has name recognition value so I would try packaging him in a trade if I were you. 

I am thinking Sanders as well... between Darwin/Lindsay/M Sanders.

I looked at the playoff schedule for Darwin (@NE,vDEN,@CHI) and Sanders (vNYG, @WAS,vDAL)

20 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

This would be very much in line with my thinking, tbh. Right down to the trade of Lindsay.