Add/Drop thread

holt_bruce81

20 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Jimmy G vs Arizona

or

Jameis Winston vs NO

I need to add/drop 1 of these guys for Rodgers bye week. Which matchup do you like better?

Honestly, too early to say because that Joe Staley injury for the niners is huge and we have no idea how that offense compensates

5 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Is this the week Ito smith takes over the falcons backfield????

are you guys giving up on Cam? He was dropped on all my leagues, thinking of stashing him 

10 team leagues, I see no reason to stash. Two qb league I'd say the stash is worth it. 12 man leagues is probably say no as well, though depends on who your QB is and how good the rest of the wire is

Also, Ito will never likely "take over". Atlanta has run committees for years now, I wouldn't expect that to change. 

That being said, don't mind him as a stash, because he could get the job through ineffectiveness or injury,  unlike topical handcuff players. If you're rostering someone like Frank gore or Carlos Hyde, who never play and just sit the bench, I'd sooner have Smith for the upside

• Like 1

On Fri Sep 20 2019 at 3:30 PM, 11sanchez11 said:

would you drop darwin t, malcolm brown, or jaylen samuels for a kicker in a lg where kickers are projected between 2.5 and 3.5 ppg?

I freaken got negative kicker pts last week. so I might just never use a kicker (unless I make the playoffs) and use that roster spot on a flyer/handcuff 

i would keep Darwin in place or loff your place kicker if your scoring system devalues kicker that heavily.

full disclosure. . i sadly dropped Darwin (kept M Sanders & Hardman) in my $ league for Dallas Kicker yesterday but with regular scoring

12 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Drop AB or hold on to see what happens? Only 5 bench spots 

I dropped him the moment the pats cut him. At the very least, amid investigations, I think he's done for the year. And my league is a ten man league with deeper benches

12 minutes ago, Forge said:

I dropped him the moment the pats cut him. At the very least, amid investigations, I think he's done for the year. And my league is a ten man league with deeper benches

Mine is 12. I'll probably hold on to him into this week to get a sense of what might happen. I have Devin Singletary in an IR spot and I have Kittle on a bye next week so I am rostering a backup TE. I'm going to have to cut someone to get Singletary back on my roster at some point this week anyway.