Add/Drop thread

holt_bruce81

46 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Mine is 12. I'll probably hold on to him into this week to get a sense of what might happen. I have Devin Singletary in an IR spot and I have Kittle on a bye next week so I am rostering a backup TE. I'm going to have to cut someone to get Singletary back on my roster at some point this week anyway.

I’m holding probably up to early Sunday morning next week and at that point there will probably be even more crazy **** going on with him off field. Still get the feeling some shock team is gonna sign him. 

1 hour ago, CriminalMind said:

early wire adds? all available on the wire

what is the order of priority for them  0.5 ppr, rest of season stash (but im blocking the RB talent from the competition)

Lindsay, Sanders, Gallman, D Williams (kc) ?

I'd say it's Williams for me. Just because of that offense and his role. Gallman isn't really all that good from what I have seen, so being a handcuff to the best back in the NFL doesn't mean much to me even with Barkley out. Gallman may be a volume play guy, but I don't think that he's going to ball out. Sanders keeps fumbling, and at some point, I think that has to become an issue for the Eagles. He's already in a three man time share, and his best performance was today with 12 points or whatever. 

Lindsay has a really nice role within the offense, but definite timeshare and a worse offense than KC. I'm assuming that Williams comes back to his old role of course as well. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Forge said:

I'd say it's Williams for me. Just because of that offense and his role. Gallman isn't really all that good from what I have seen, so being a handcuff to the best back in the NFL doesn't mean much to me even with Barkley out. Gallman may be a volume play guy, but I don't think that he's going to ball out. Sanders keeps fumbling, and at some point, I think that has to become an issue for the Eagles. He's already in a three man time share, and his best performance was today with 12 points or whatever. 

Lindsay has a really nice role within the offense, but definite timeshare and a worse offense than KC. I'm assuming that Williams comes back to his old role of course as well. 

I agree .. and I actually did this as well. I grabbed Darrel Wiliams instead of Gallman

I lost Barkley this week ... but i'm still semi prepared with a decent RB crew .... Ekeler/Jacobs/Gurley/Melvin ... so I'm not even sure if I would start Gallman in my lineup for the next month while Barkely is on the shelf.

So I took the chance on Darrel Williams ... Reports are that Reid said that "he trusts Darrel" ... and with injuries to Shady and Damien, I rolled the dice with Darrel because that offense is stout. The goal/hope is that he does not really relinquish the starting job to others upon their return from injury.

We'll see if if I made the right decision, and I'm sure many people here will be pondering the same question in the next 2 days.

Edited by CriminalMind

17 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Ronald Jones or Gallman for top waiver wire priority ppr

Gallman. He's not very good in my opinion, but I'm not sure that Jones is either and I can't trust that he'll get consistent carries. People got super excited about him after week one and he promptly went out and got nothing in week 2. Barber is still a thorn in the side there. 

Thinking about giving up my hodl spots in a Keeper League (Darwin Thompson, Hockenson Justice Hill), but the wavier wire is straight trash in my league. Darrl Williams, Preston Williams, Dorsett, Dionte Johnson, and Dede (who I just dropped for Chark) probably being the best options. Not even sure if its worth it. 

I want to add Chark but have no clue who to drop.

Jimmy G - Since I have ARod he has a favorable matchup (vs ARI) on Green Bay's BYE
Breida - Keep hearing that Coleman will be back in Week 5
L Murray - Not getting much burn as Kamara's backup, but I do have Kamara.

Then I've got Boyd / Hardman / Robinson / Deebo

Or should I pick up Darell Williams and hope that Damien is out since my RB depth is a little lackluster.

Edited by Fl0nkerton

1 hour ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Chark for sure.

Current roster in both leagues- 

RB- A Jones, K Johnson, DM, Sanders, Penny 

WR- Adams, Hill, Hardman, AJ, McLaurin

——————————

RB- Kamara, Carson, Sony, DM, Sanders, Penny 

WR- Beckham, AB, Hardman, AJ 

————-

i feel Gallman would have a place on both teams.

could be a RB2 for my first team, and mg second team. Song and Carson been iffy 

Edited by Humble_Beast

6 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Current roster in both leagues- 

RB- A Jones, K Johnson, DM, Sanders, Penny 

WR- Adams, Hill, Hardman, AJ, McLaurin

——————————

RB- Kamara, Carson, Sony, DM, Sanders, Penny 

WR- Beckham, AB, Hardman, AJ 

————-

i feel Gallman would have a place on both teams.

could be a RB2 for my first team, and mg second team. Song and Carson been iffy 

I could see it maybe on the second team. I just think Chark is the better fantasy option.