Add/Drop thread

holt_bruce81

5 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Does anyone have an issue with me dropping David Montgomery? he's been garbage.

unless a clear upgrade. I would just keep him as a 4th/5th RB. Bears keep on losing, so you think the coaches would want to change that. They need to change what they been doing, and get to running the ball and playing defense. Mitch isn't going to win them games, I could see Monty pounding the rock November and December. I wouldn't be shocked if he is dropped, but I would swoop him up fast if I was in your league

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Someone dropped him in one of my leagues and I scooped him up. Unless you have a clear upgrade on the ww I’m not giving up a starting rb for nothing if I don’t have to 

Is he starting though? 46% snap count and they just don't feed him the ball. Hes great in the passing game too and they hardly ever put him there. 

I thought I was getting a poor man's Kareem hunt (rookie season) when I drafted him in every goddamn league lmao 

I don't get it 

Just now, N4L said:

Is he starting though? 46% snap count and they just don't feed him the ball. Hes great in the passing game too and they hardly ever put him there. 

I thought I was getting a poor man's Kareem hunt (rookie season) when I drafted him in every goddamn league lmao 

I don't get it 

It's like OJ Howard. I cut him after week 2. Was that bad? Absolutely not. 

Cut your losses. Nagy is clueless right now too. Did you hear his post game? That team is about to fold imo 

Someone dropped Tarik Cohen before Sunday's games. Kenny Stills is also on the wire....Who is the better add in a PPR league? And do I dare start one of them over OBJ this week? 

My lineup right now...

QB: Kyler Murray 
RB: Dalvin Cook
RB: Chris Carson
WR: Odell Beckham
WR: Tyler Boyd
TE: Gerald Everett 
Flex: Terry McLaurin
DST: Patriots
K: Josh Lambo 

Might drop someone for a better QB option this week. I like Murray a lot but don't like his match-up this week vs the Saints in New Orleans. Teddy and Goff are on the wire. My bench is pretty short....David Montgomery, Dak Prescott, Alexander Mattison, Michael Gallup, Will Fuller.......Probably going to drop Fuller for either Stills or Cohen or drop Fuller for a better QB option for this week.  

Edited by holt_bruce81

So who a wavier wire QB, to potentially use in the playoffs?

With Matt Ryan likely out this week, and the following week ... and their record crap ... and they trading away his WR ..  they are tanking it up.

I got Josh Allan right now in my lineup right now ... and who knows it Ryan is shut down.

Anyone keen on any playoff stach QB now.

Edited by CriminalMind

11 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

So who a wavier wire QB, to potentially use in the playoffs?

With Matt Ryan likely out this week, and the following week ... and their record crap ... and they trading away his WR ..  they are tanking it up.

I got Josh Allan right now in my lineup right now ... and who knows it Ryan is shut down.

Anyone keen on any playoff stach QB now.

Gardner Minshew could be a nice QB to have. Besides that dud last week he's been pretty consistent for Fantasy and he has Oakland and Atlanta week 15 and 16. 

I been right alot with waiver claims like 

• DJ Chark
  • Corey Davis
  • Mark Andrews
  • Chase Edmonds

I have a feeling Ronald Jones is going break out after the bye. If he is on waivers pick him up. 

Reasoning:

• Arians usually uses one RB in his system
  • Ronald Jones has flashed being a good RB the entire season
  • Jones can actually be used in pass game unlike Barber
  • Jameis just threw 5 ints, and they been losing. I'm sure they want to correct that 
  • Besides Ty and Chase, Ronald is a going be a starting RB and be a RB2 ROS
  • Like 2