Add/Drop thread

holt_bruce81

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

Im dropping Edmonds in 3 leagues :( was hoping he was a league winner. 

ROS PPR 

Goedert, J Smith, Herndon 

who is a better TE2 ROS??? I have Waller but don’t want to be screwed with an injury. Who do you like the most of the 3??

I think I’d take a gamble on Herndon. He looked good last year and the Jets are starting a very favorable stretch in there schedule.

The other 2 guys will have to deal with other guys taking targets at their position 

35 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

Should I drop Matt Ryan to attempt to get Walton ... Knowing I'll never play him but just to prevent another player from getting him. 

I have Jamies Winston at QB who i could easily ride the rest of the way

I don’t think I would. I don’t trust Winston enough...he’s always liable to turn it over a bunch and I don’t think Walton will be a back that could help someone win a league 

12 hours ago, AmaizenBlue20 said:

I don’t think I would. I don’t trust Winston enough...he’s always liable to turn it over a bunch and I don’t think Walton will be a back that could help someone win a league 

I made the move ... dropped Mett Ryan and got Jaylen Samuels.

Looks like James Connor may miss time, we'll see how much today.

On 10/28/2019 at 5:21 PM, Humble_Beast said:

who is a better TE2 ROS??? I have Waller but don’t want to be screwed with an injury. Who do you like the most of the 3??

I'm rolling with Herndon and Fant ROS crossing my fingers one of them breaks out due to OJ Howard being a dud and me rage cutting him 3 weeks ago for Herndon lol.

41 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Looking at my QB BYE in week 11. 🤮

Phillip Rivers vs KC or
Sam Darnold vs WAS

I'm interested to see how Herndon clicks in that offense. I think it opens up that whole offense I'm going Sam by a mile.  Chargers firing their OC we don't know that impact yet on their offense. 

• Like 1