Back to School Mafia - The Admins have taken over the school!

rackcs

22 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

naz roleblocked me n2 and you verify i went nowhere n3.

so if im cult (im not), either you or naz would have to be my recruit and lying about the verification

You could be cult leader who has been unfortunately blocked three nights in a row. Or an even night recruit that was blocked. Or some combination of restrictions. 

Swag’s claim is still legitimate as far as I’m concerned. 

8 minutes ago, Whicker said:

You could be cult leader who has been unfortunately blocked three nights in a row. Or an even night recruit that was blocked. Or some combination of restrictions. 

Swag’s claim is still legitimate as far as I’m concerned. 

i agree that its hard to dispute his claim

11 hours ago, Malfatron said:

bcb was probably actually a tracker (saw rags going nowhere) and mwil lied for no reason (civ gambit?)

This is most likely the case bc mwil is lying out of his *** still like when I caught him earlier 

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

so rags was blocked n3 then?

why didnt you say all this before?

Bc he us still lying out of his *** 

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

is bcb really a roleblocker, @MWil23?

He is not.  I'll prove it shortly 

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Pickle claimed loser OTHER as well after I caught him not allowing votes. He kept me from voting today. Claims his win con is finding a popular kid.

Mwil tell the fine people right now how you think you "caught" me visiting you.  Do it or everyone will know you are scum. 

15 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Mwil tell the fine people right now how you think you "caught" me visiting you.  Do it or everyone will know you are scum. 

Pretty simple. I said “I know it was you” because it was obvious, which was a semi bluff, and you admitted it and gave an unprompted explanation, defense, and outed an absurd OTHER win con. Hilarious that you fell for it.

Archived