Back to School Mafia - The Admins have taken over the school!

rackcs

On 9/1/2019 at 12:46 AM, Counselor said:

So pickle claims Swag is scum after night. Swag has an invest on Malf. Malf is happy Swag quits as town and pickle likes the post. 

Malf and Pickle are scum 

On 9/1/2019 at 12:47 AM, Counselor said:

Address the pickle claim please. What do you think that’s about?

On 9/1/2019 at 12:51 AM, kingseanjohn said:

Not only this but the way PR reacted/didn’t react to my orca attack leads me to believe this is true. 

Malf and PR need to go next. 

On 9/1/2019 at 12:52 AM, Malfatron said:

@Pickle Rick why did you lock on swag?

felt like you had a night action but you didnt respond

On 9/1/2019 at 1:23 AM, Pickle Rick said:

You are scum and that is a lock. 

As are counselor and ksj imo now bc they jumped on something that was 100% clearly nothing and are now doubling down on it. 

I didnt have an invest or anything. I told you all to figure out the day by yourselves and that I was voting swag and that was it.  

I was very clear that I was only voting swag and not posting anything else.  

On 9/1/2019 at 1:27 AM, Counselor said:

Mhmmmm. Plus you don’t point out Whicker who jumped on Swag. Who Swag said was scum before his death.

On 9/1/2019 at 1:28 AM, Pickle Rick said:

Malf, counselor, and ksj have been caught by @SwAg after all (with a lot of unintended help from me I guess).  

tenor.gif?itemid=11787420 

Now swag can go cry in a corner and pout like the dodo he is. 

On 9/1/2019 at 1:30 AM, Pickle Rick said:

@Whicker is not trying to deflect his stupidity onto me after I clearly told everyone I was just voting swag today and not posting.

You and ksj are trying to blame me when you all knew what I was doing, as did malf. 

On 9/1/2019 at 1:33 AM, Pickle Rick said:

Again he is not doubling down and trying to blame me.  

Only you, counselor and ksj are 

Keep trying all you want, you all are caught red handed 

@MWil23

tenor.gif

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Malfatron this is the **** I'm talking about.  Why even consider helping town if people have this mindset.  

@Dome I am trying my friend but it is hard dealing with a bunch of dodos

If people have the mindset of lynching people of other alignments? LMAO you and Dome need to take a reality pill.

I have won a game solo as "friendly other." I don't give one iota flip how much it makes me (in hindsight only of course) look like an "idiot" for lynching people who have an alternate agenda. I know the game you and Dome and probably Malf are playing. I am in fact the opposite of an idiot and that's why your argument doesn't work on me.

I claimed friendly other as well. Don't you remember? I'm essentially lynchproof now based on your horrendous logic

Archived