Back to School Mafia - The Admins have taken over the school!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

if you used any moves at all, now would be a good time to claim them

its likely 7-4 ratio, and if slappy is civ....6-4

Wouldn't you like to know my arsenal of very power moves. The most powerful moves.

On 9/1/2019 at 12:03 PM, The Orca said:

Anybody else read this as, he is claiming Touch was his mason but then Touch told him in chatty to shut up he is screwed and then Mwil quickly posted the correction saying it isnt Touch?

On 9/1/2019 at 12:05 PM, theuntouchable said:

Well, you shouldn’t ..... looking back I think you would find it pretty easily as I’ve hardly been involved and I’m about 90% certain of who it is

On 9/1/2019 at 12:20 PM, VikeManDan said:

Yup, I’ve read up on that part. 

I just like not spewing constant non sense and getting into pissing contests. 

I am not. I thought someone else hinted at being a mason earlier in the thread. 

if touch is mafia, i think vmd is too.

they may have discussed who the mason is in the chat.

personally, i didnt catch bcbs claim. and i bet a lot of others missed it too.

42 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

malf

anything i can clarify? 

1. i redirected touch to pickle (my original move was to send vmd to pickle, but mwil gave me weed and changed my target to touch...so final move was to send touch to pickle)

2. whicker confirmed that i visited touch

3. when @MWil23 gets on, he will also confirm that he redirected me, and i went to touch

So

Malf and Mwil are conflicting moves imo. No way does town have 2 redirects. No way does town have 2 redirects that redirect the redirect to a killer and that killer kills an indy (assuming Pickle flips back)

Malf and Swag are interconnected as well. Swag says Malf doesnt get his move back unless he uses it...so who did Swag convert? Why does Malf have a move and magically it's a JOAT that includes a redirect that worked perfectly with another redirect. I dont like it. Not logical or likely. A JOAT wont have a redirect...BS

Naz is a roleblock different than how i was roleblocked. Mafia could have a set of moves and everyone can use said move and it comes with a flavor like previous games hosted by Racks

Touch apparently hit Pickle based on Malf and Mwil redirection fest. Touch used a move on himself N3

Whicker tracked Malf. Again, dont like it. Only bit of info he has released is now...confirming the recruiter (Swag 1.0 confirmed this as Malfs move). Why on Earth track Malf...who is either recruiter who had been roleblocked 3 nights or town. Did Whicker have inside knowledge that Malf wasnt gonna be roleblocked

No one has been able to account for Swag 1.0s info or how Swag 2.0 is alive...but everyone has roleblocks and redirects...Malf, Mwil, Bcb, Naz

There is so much here that with 11+ people left cant happen by pure coincidence. Odds are not in the favor imo

Malf/Swag is lying about Malfs move 

Malf/Mwil cant both have redirects as town

Whicker wouldn't have tracked Malf if he believed Swag was gonna keep Malfs move like he said he could along with someone roleblocking him 3 straight nights imo

Malf is confirmed to have a conversion by Swag, but Magically can be confirmed by Mwil, Whicker, and Swag that he could use a move last night, what the move was, and that he was redirected to Touch to redirect him to Pickle to kill him

Ain't buying it. When something is this astronomically high odds for all this interconnected moves...its BS

Malf

Mwil

Whicker

Swag

Touch 

Naz

KSJ

3 hours ago, The Orca said:

So

Malf and Mwil are conflicting moves imo. No way does town have 2 redirects. No way does town have 2 redirects that redirect the redirect to a killer and that killer kills an indy (assuming Pickle flips back)

Malf and Swag are interconnected as well. Swag says Malf doesnt get his move back unless he uses it...so who did Swag convert? Why does Malf have a move and magically it's a JOAT that includes a redirect that worked perfectly with another redirect. I dont like it. Not logical or likely. A JOAT wont have a redirect...BS

Naz is a roleblock different than how i was roleblocked. Mafia could have a set of moves and everyone can use said move and it comes with a flavor like previous games hosted by Racks

Touch apparently hit Pickle based on Malf and Mwil redirection fest. Touch used a move on himself N3

Whicker tracked Malf. Again, dont like it. Only bit of info he has released is now...confirming the recruiter (Swag 1.0 confirmed this as Malfs move). Why on Earth track Malf...who is either recruiter who had been roleblocked 3 nights or town. Did Whicker have inside knowledge that Malf wasnt gonna be roleblocked

No one has been able to account for Swag 1.0s info or how Swag 2.0 is alive...but everyone has roleblocks and redirects...Malf, Mwil, Bcb, Naz

There is so much here that with 11+ people left cant happen by pure coincidence. Odds are not in the favor imo

Malf/Swag is lying about Malfs move 

Malf/Mwil cant both have redirects as town

Whicker wouldn't have tracked Malf if he believed Swag was gonna keep Malfs move like he said he could along with someone roleblocking him 3 straight nights imo

Malf is confirmed to have a conversion by Swag, but Magically can be confirmed by Mwil, Whicker, and Swag that he could use a move last night, what the move was, and that he was redirected to Touch to redirect him to Pickle to kill him

Ain't buying it. When something is this astronomically high odds for all this interconnected moves...its BS

Malf

Mwil

Whicker

Swag

Touch 

Naz

KSJ

I think you’re on to something with this but need to get beneath the surface.

8 hours ago, Malfatron said:

this means touch is the VP.

and @The Orca , you said touch visited himself night 3? that corresponds because the VP only hits even nights.

I’ll presume you’re telling the truth here about targeting Touch, which I’m doubting at the moment.

That reads like Rick targeted the person who killed him.  I haven’t re-read the other write-ups to see if it’s merely flavor, and I’mma do that, but I’m not sure if yet another round of omissions is garnering you my favor.

MWil usually gets here around this time.  And we have time for the rest too.

Archived