Back to School Mafia - The Admins have taken over the school!

rackcs

52 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Let's see...

Handed Town Touch

Handed Town Counselor

Called McSloppy

Called Vikeman

WAY wrong on Rags.

WAY wrong on Orca.

WAY WAY WAY wrong on KSJ.

Speculated Swag was revived in the exact same role that I gave him in Space Jam...would flip OTHER and then come back as scum.

Congrats guys...we got smoked. (Bad pun intended)

I was going to hit Slappy but you redirected me to BCB bad move 

On 9/1/2019 at 12:19 AM, SwAg said:

Welcome back to school SwAg! You are…

The Theater Kid, School-Aligned

You have a special talent for the theater. Drama! Acting! It’s what you’ve always dreamed of. You like to make up characters based on people at your school. This requires extensive research. Between each period you can study a player and you will learn their ability. In between the next class period you can choose to study someone else or use the ability you studied between the previous periods. Once during the game you may choose to permanently steal that person’s ability as long as they are currently alive and you studied their ability already.

Win Condition: Outlast the school threats
Night Action: Study (Player X)/Use (Player X)’s ability
Communicate With: Nobody

Cause this confirms his ability 100% meaning the cult thing he claimed was confirmed...him coming back and continuing that influenced at least my theory about Malf being non town. He continued down this path pushing that Malf is vanilla...posting an ability is a lot different than confirming it in a modkill then coming back and continuing that but as a different alignment

I dont understand why it's so hard to comprehend 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Cause this confirms his ability 100% meaning the cult thing he claimed was confirmed...him coming back and continuing that influenced at least my theory about Malf being non town. He continued down this path pushing that Malf is vanilla...posting an ability is a lot different than confirming it in a modkill then coming back and continuing that but as a different alignment

Except it wasn’t confirmed, if it was malf would have been lynched 100% 

Just now, The Orca said:

People would have bought his investigation just as much without the PM once he flipped town. And that has nothing to do with his PM. His cult claim was actual bull**** anyways.

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

People would have bought his investigation just as much without the PM once he flipped town. And that has nothing to do with his PM. His cult claim was actual bull**** anyways.

I get that...doesnt change the fact when he is back in the game his PM,role, move, etc Has all been revealed to everyone...its bull**** for him to be back and as mafia...period. anyone else it would have been perfectly fine...not a modkill by PM posting...get with it

And the reason I'm mad is the modkill benifitted mafia.. whereas when 3 Civs modkilled themselves in your previous game you changed the rules and how night was run to benefit mafia giving them an extra hit screwing me and Touch out of a well deserved win against all odds...this game you benefitted mafia again allowing them to revive a player that was MODKILLED for posting his PM altering the game and screwing town imo...

Yes it has all royally pissed me off

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

And the reason I'm mad is the modkill benifitted mafia.. whereas when 3 Civs modkilled themselves in your previous game you changed the rules and how night was run to benefit mafia giving them an extra hit screwing me and Touch out of a well deserved win against all odds...this game you benefitted mafia again allowing them to revive a player that was MODKILLED for posting his PM altering the game and screwing town imo...

Yes it has all royally pissed me off

I get it but I don’t think it really impacted the game. 

Archived