Back to School Mafia - The Admins have taken over the school!

rackcs

30 minutes ago, Dome said:

It’s the alien role 

“probe all living players to win”

i don’t think I’ve seen anyone win with it, but I’ve handed it out a couple times myself

27 minutes ago, Dome said:

Nah. Someone’s gotta win one of these times 

edit: I know who’s getting it next time :)

Please give it to me. I love roles like that. A lot of strategy involved.

26 minutes ago, Dome said:

What are the chances swag makes a bull**** claim up, and it just so happens to be the cover role of a non-town who has already outed themselves?

hilarious 

Even funnier, I'm fairly certain that he made the claim within like 30 minutes or so of me giving you the fake role.

Guys, I apologize for the swag stuff. But in my defense, it wouldn't be a rack mafia game without me making a dumb bull**** call that everyone ends up hating. At least this one didn't cause half the players to almost quit mafia for good.

1 hour ago, VikeManDan said:

I really wanted to post more but I didn't want to draw any attention to myself. 

Yeah, you were trying to talk more.  But with town so far up its own *** this game, it was better just having you and slappy stay silent.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Guys, I apologize for the swag stuff. But in my defense, it wouldn't be a rack mafia game without me making a dumb bull**** call that everyone ends up hating.

No worries buddy! I still had a blast!

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Guys, I apologize for the swag stuff. But in my defense, it wouldn't be a rack mafia game without me making a dumb bull**** call that everyone ends up hating. At least this one didn't cause half the players to almost quit mafia for good.

It was fun. No comment on Swag

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Please give it to me. I love roles like that. A lot of strategy involved.

Even funnier, I'm fairly certain that he made the claim within like 30 minutes or so of me giving you the fake role.

He did.... which made it even harder to shake 

Just now, Dome said:

Well that that makes the times you were objectively wrong about me this game even funnier xD

oh well. It happens 

I want to argue but I won’t. So you’re right Dome. I’ll get on your level in a few years

Archived