Back to School Mafia - The Admins have taken over the school!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Generally when the town finds scum, people start to vote for him

Well what is the argument?  Pounding the table that someone is scum generally doesn't convince anyone to change their vote.  That is except for scum.  

So when someone locks their vote on someone then just nonchalantly flips their vote when no reason has been given for the bw it makes the person switching their vote HIGHLY SUSPECT. 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well what is the argument?  Pounding the table that someone is scum generally doesn't convince anyone to change their vote.  That is except for scum.  

So when someone locks their vote on someone then just nonchalantly flips their vote when no reason has been given for the bw it makes the person switching their vote HIGHLY SUSPECT. 

But he didn't lock his vote if he nonchalantly flipped

@Whicker I believe the evidence would suggest otherwise....

6 hours ago, SwoleXmad said:

Thanks for confirming you're one of the staff. 

Nacho.lock

Agreed. 

14 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

orca. 

12 minutes ago, rackcs said:

The Orca - 4 - kingseanjohn, Whicker, SwAg, SwoleXmad

Just now, Whicker said:

No idea what you're trying to prove

That xmad was so confident that nacho was scum that he locked his vote on him.  Then all of a sudden a wagon forms on orca and he nonchalantly switched his vote.  There is no argument for orca right now except your dilusional table pounding.  

That suggests xmad is just looking to latch on to the "it" wagon so he can get a free lynch.  Most likely bc he is scum.  

I'm also proving that you are clearly avoiding certain topics and questions with a great deal of effort right now, while also making up fact such as the below 

8 minutes ago, Whicker said:

But he didn't lock his vote

4 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Sure.

Or maybe I took my vote off of Matts because I find the "hunches" of you and Counselor to be nearly wrong 100% of the time.

But you were fine with counselors hunch, it was mine that got you to change your vote. 

Archived