Back to School Mafia - The Admins have taken over the school!

rackcs

Just now, DingoLadd said:

History is not kind to those who lie. 

I doubt there's more than two Indy's and i really doubt theyd be stupid enough to admit it d1. 

One of you is lying id bet dome 

That is why I was interested when xmad claimed indy as well.  I'm leaning a lot more to xmad being the one lying 

53 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

That you are scum (not town). 

But I have a feeling that you are telling the truth. 

The only hesitation is the fact that you have yet to vote swag, which you claim is claiming a cover role you were given.  

So are you actually mafia and trying this stunt but won't vote swag bc he is with you....

Or (where I am leaning).  You just don't care.  You are telling the truth about being indy, much like in my game. It's feeling a lot like in my game where you just jumped out at the gate and was all open about it. 

Other than thinking me and swag could be together, this is pretty good. 

51 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, Dome, you didn’t memorialize your claim with a vote, so it’s meaningless.  You didn’t unleash the tethered untold power of your vote.  How goofy of you.

this isn’t sincere  

53 minutes ago, Dome said:

And pickle it’s not that I didn’t care in your game

just like this one, I was only trying to get ahead of any bad press 

I did not mean it in that way. So I apologize for using that terminology. 

I more meant that you were playing I guess more recklessly by coming out immediately.  To the point that you didn't care about the consequences of claiming indy (people will lynch indies more times then not especially d1). 

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I did not mean it in that way. So I apologize for using that terminology. 

I more meant that you were playing I guess more recklessly by coming out immediately.  To the point that you didn't care about the consequences of claiming indy (people will lynch indies more times then not especially d1). 

Scaredy cats and losers lynch indies day one 

If I have to go down to start a revolution, I’ll do it, 

Archived